What have you just eaten??

Slow cooked beef in red wine with syn free cheese scones! Very very tasty :)

image-2929976650.jpg

The inside of my cheek. I was poking at a mouth ulcer with my tongue and accidentally bit my cheek. I'm doing a green day too, so I'll have to syn it as it's meat.*

*This is a joke. Obviously.

Bowl of crunchy salad (lettuce, red cabbage, carrot, tomatoes & cucumber) with some cold ham & an apple

Salad wholemeal roll (heb) with chicken fillet in and pasta with homemade tomato sauce followed by sugarfree jelly raspberries kiwi & fresh fig
After comments about not being enough on my plate the other day does this look better?

Attachments

• image-1489768977.jpg
    image-1489768977.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 64
Got in from late shift and had the dinner my mum had left for me :) cottage pie made with quorn mince and salad.

Mug Shot Tomato & Roast Veg Cous Cous with some Cholula Hot Sauce to spice it up and bit and a side salad

Just had a edamame and soya bean salad followed by melon - was a grab lunch from marks and spencer. Was super yummy :)

I had a smoked salmon sandwich (bread from my healthy extra) with 1/2 syn mayo, tonight I am making a burger with wedges dipped in egg and chilli :)

Chicken stuffed with light laughing cow triangles mixed with some garlic & chilli wrapped in bacon medallions baby potatoes, carrots, cauli & broccoli. Chicken was amazing :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Quorn Sausages and SW wedges with baked beans and a pile of homemade SW coleslaw. A plum, and a bowl of raspberries for pud followed by a cup of coffee.

2 slices Hovis Nimble Malted W/grain with Salmon Pate (SW recipe) topped with cucumber slices. (YUM!)
Could eat it all again like

Chicken chilli super noodles, cold ham jalapenos & 2 chopped Babybel light (HEx A) all mixed 2gether. Must say low fat noodles btr than they used 2 :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back