What have you just eaten??

Sweet chilli walkers star crisps! 5 syns and yummy :) x

Candygirl69uk said:
I have a recipe in a diabetic Indian cookbook for mung bean wraps so I can't see it as food abuse and I agree, my rule is, if it's part of a meal then I don't syn it, if it's a snack then I do, it's not like you are going to eat 20 of the things lol! But then I don't get the whole tofu thing either. I would never eat tofu as it is, straight out of the packet so I can't see why making it into a dessert makes it food abuse, I certainly wouldn't eat a whole pack to myself and I only have desserts as part of a meal anyhoo lol! I mean you could say eating a whole pack of ham is food abuse and you should syn it but SW say we can eat as much as we want, same goes for muller yogurts which are full of sugar, yet people snack on them all the time, I think it's a case of using your common sense and knowing when enough is enough.

I've just had 2 slices of nimble wholemeal toasted and topped with 2 slices of dairylea and tomatoes, plus a banana, oh well off to work now :(

Very true :))) thing is I've had one wrap for lunch with boiled egg and salad and I'm stuffed :))) def need more practice making them though lol x

Kabuto noodles :cool:

Ih these look interesting. Do you buy from Amazon or do you have a supplier near you? How many syns in these to see if worth ordereing!!!!!

Ih these look interesting. Do you buy from Amazon or do you have a supplier near you? How many syns in these to see if worth ordereing!!!!!

I'm still trying to find out the syn value. Perhaps I'd better brace myself!

I thought I'd try a pot to see as we have no facilities for hot food in our offices. I bought a pot in each flavour at the Deli Tinto in Presteigne where we stayed last weekend. I'm told Waitrose and John Lewis (I think) stock them - and Amazon of course. They really are nice - but more of a noodle soup than a "Pot Noodle" as we'd know them! When you add water it doesn't thicken so I need a spoon and a fork. But one pot is plenty for lunch. :)

Making burgers, SW wedges, corn on the cob, SW coleslaw and salad. Super hungry day!!

Hunters chicken, wedges and roasted peppers with a BBQ side sauce! Ate too much ... Not good :/

Both recipes for Mung bean wraps and egg muffins are on my link......

Strawberries, Total 0% and 2 syns of Honey. Nom nom nom! :D

I had cream dory fillet with mayo and catsup. Well, tonight I'll probably have the same thing since I haven't gone to the supermarket. But I'll probably have green salad on the side, instead of rice for dinner.

smithj said:
I had cream dory fillet with mayo and catsup. Well, tonight I'll probably have the same thing since I haven't gone to the supermarket. But I'll probably have green salad on the side, instead of rice for dinner.

Love dory :) what's catsup? X

Been craving curry so made a massive SW spinach, potato and chicken thigh curry, wild rice, chapatti, and lush indian salad. Was a good dinner!

massive SW friendly lunch at my friend's house. it was a bring a plate pot luck thing, only stipulation was it had to be SW friendly.
I had a plain baked potato topped with prawns and crabsticks in a low fat, home made seafood sauce (about 1.5 syns for my portion) mixed salad, coleslaw (home made, 1 syn for my portion), SW scotch egg (1/2 an egg) and a portion of italian pepper salad (thinly sliced peppers with balsamic vinegar, oregano and 2 squirts of Berio olive oil).
Stuffed myself silly and still feel amazing lol.

Had Maggi so juicy rib bag done with pork ( v nice and v tasty) bns Chips, salad and mushrooms.

Followed by yogurt poured over strawberries & apple :)

SW fry-up, om nom nom

Smash base pizza done with the BBQ Syn free sauce topped with toms, red peppers, crispy pancetta and fresh basil with homemade coleslaw! Totally lush :)

image-2153513121.jpg

Back