What have you just eaten??

Salt & pepper chips - my mouth is on fire but loved every bite :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Mcdonalds cheeseburger happy meal. Chicken little taster and diet. coke. Had a great loss this week so decided to treat.... bad food for tea but still less calories than like to eat.

Asda vitality bar for breakfast. Not hungry enough for a full meal :(

200g of sliced mushrooms, 1 garlic clove and a little bacon fried in fry light.. quick snack as missed lunch!

completely superfree lunch -2 x apples; cabbage (red & white); baby vine tomatoes; cucumber & beetroot

jezzi999 said:
Salmon and prawn sushi, duck in a lettuce leaf wrap, a bag of de-podded eddame beans and some pineapple chunks, all from waitrose.

Work in a hospital and it's super busy today as everyone wants to be discharged home for the long weekend, so got super hungry!

I love sushi

Lean bacon and fried (in Fry Light) egg toasted Nimble sandwich :eat:

Turkey and chill mushrooms on the BBQ with a rocket salad! Followed by lemon cheesecake mullerlight

A royal supper after the concert, would like to say hand delivered by Gary Barlow ;)

Attachments

• image-305765108.jpg
    image-305765108.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 61
A whole tub of Ben and jerrys core icecream last night. Oh and a Massive bag of Doritos. ??
How stupid am I!!!!! Oh dear. Eek.
Right back on track today though.

Alycyn1980 said:
I had gotten this from another website a long time ago but it is SW Friendly bar the oil but worth it. Couple of tweaks - we usually half the recipe but I think next time we will keep the spices the same as gives a better flavour; we changed out the tin tomatoes for pasata as gives a better consistency plus used chicken breast & we browned the chicken then transferred to the slow cooker for approx 6hrs :)

[h=2]Ingredients[/h]Serves: 6

[*]1 large onion, quartered
[*]4 cloves garlic
[*]1 slice fresh root ginger
[*]1 tablespoon olive oil
[*]1 dessertspoon ground cumin
[*]1 teaspoon ground turmeric
[*]1 teaspoon salt
[*]1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
[*]1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
[*]1 cinnamon stick, broken
[*]1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
[*]2 bay leaves
[*]1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
[*]6 skinless chicken thighs
[*]1 (400g) tin peeled plum tomatoes, crushed

Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 hours1.
Place onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor and process into a paste. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add onion paste and sauté, stirring continuously, for about 10 minutes.

Stir in the cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg. Sauté, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes. Place chicken pieces in frying pan and stir them around with the spice mixture until they are well coated.

Sauté for another 4 minutes, then pour in the tomatoes with liquid and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 to 2 hours, or until the oil has separated from the liquid. Stir occasionally. (Note: If you simmer uncovered, the sauce will thicken; add water, or keep covered while simmering.) Remove cinnamon stick and bay leaves before serving.

Thank you for posting the recipe :)

kayla81 said:
A whole tub of Ben and jerrys core icecream last night. Oh and a Massive bag of Doritos. ??
How stupid am I!!!!! Oh dear. Eek.
Right back on track today though.

That is a very impressive " blip",i bet it was worth it tho !!!!!! :)

Tracy831 said:
That is a very impressive " blip",i bet it was worth it tho !!!!!! :)

I wish I'd never tasted the icecream as I want more. Lol
And so much for my back on track. Had some more of the Doritos, thrown the rest in the bin now though. Oh and had toast, white bread with butter and jam. There's no hope. And I know for a fact I'm having hotdogs for dinner, and yes in white finger rolls. Back on it tomorrow though! Famous last words!!!

Back