What have you noticed lately?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AlexIce, 19 January 2010 Social URL.

1. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Revelations about diet progress :

This weekend I went to the coast and usually I walk along all the outdoor cafes until I find one which has chairs with no sides cos the sides dig into my thighs and it can get really painful. On Saturday my friend chose a cafe and we went in and sat down and it was half way through the meal when I suddenly realised my thighs weren't in pain and I actually fit comfortably in the chair! Hurray - I can sit in chairs with arms!

What have you all noticed lately about being thinner?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thats must of felt really good, I travel to Dublin 3-4 times a year to visit my sister in law and I hate putting on the belt as it used to be right at the end and a bit of a squeeze to put on and I hated my legs touching other passengers. Well last time I flew none of the problems and it was so nice to not worry about it

4. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Can I just say, Kerryberry you look absolutely incredible, What a transformation. And well done both of ur for ur acheivements. You are proof that if u try with all ur heart it will happen. :)

I cant wait to the point where my jeans dont rip between the thighs because of them rubbing together. I go through far too many pairs. I only have ONE pair left now and no money to buy anymore :(

5. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thank you I always get a bit embarrassed about my pics, I ptu them on there to remind me how far I have come and where I don't want to go back to.

6. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Kerryberry - Your progress is wonderful! Well done!

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It's been something quite simple for me. There are a range of popular fleece jackets called Galloway, they have designs on them like poppies, wolves, autumn leaves etc. They cost more than I would usually spend on a fleece but are meant to be the kind of quality that will last a good while.
    Some are a bit colourful for my liking but I bought one a few years ago that is lilac with small flowers. And I can now fit into it again, I probably only wore it twice when I did fit into it because the weather got warmer.
    It is very cosy and great for daytime trips to the shops, weekend walks etc
    I must start trying on other items each week to see what else might fit x

8. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    my boots arent tight round my calfs anymore, no more lines round my leg when i take them off :D

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not being able to cross my arms and rest my arms on my top belly !!! HAAAAAAAA i cant do it anymore!!!! I know that sounds MAD....but it was quite nice being able to have a 'resting place' for my cross arms :D.... but now its all gone...really noticed it on the plane this weekend ...hmm thats an odd one.

Also crossing legs is so easy and practical lol

AlexIce likes this.
  10. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mandy - Boots.. oh yes that's something I am looking forward to - being able to buy boots from somewhere other than Evans which makes the extra wide legs! I have not had knee high boots since I was in early teens.

11. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    This week I've noticed a cardigan that is about mid-thigh length and has never done up because the buttons couldn't meet due to my big stomach and bum.... now does up, and does up without and stretching of material :D

Also my jeans that had been too tight are starting to feel too loose now! Amazing what 12.5lbs can do - am looking forward to my WI on Monday next week when I'll be measured, so I can see what my inchloss has been :D

I've found the thing with my boots too - they were snug, now they don't sit right against my skin and I can stick a finger down the side too! x

12. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today I went to get my hair cut and didn't cringe quite so much at my face staritng back at me from the mirror.... you know - when they have wrapped you in a cape and your hair is wet and plastered to your head and you look in the mirror and think ohh noooo. Well today it wasn't so bad :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.