What hobby do you have to keep your mind of 'nibbling'...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I Cross Stitch, I have been doing it for years and have finished pieces framed and hung up all over my home.

It really does help to keep my hand's busy, and away from the dreaded 'nibbles' especially when I am sitting quietly in the evening or watching TV.

I usually say to myself, just a few more stitches and I shall forget that I fancy a bag of crisps or a biscuit or two - and you know it does work!!!

What do you do to stop the 'nibble' syndrome?.....

Good thread Hun!

I knit things for my Daughter's soft toys, read, listen to music, teach jive and go to the gym....blimey...I havent got time to think about snacking! Lol

Hey,

I go out to the gym, or play netball - if i'm not in the house i don't think about food.. I think i get bored just watching the tv so thats the danger time that i pick.. If i feel this way - i get up and go for a walk.. by the time i get back the urge has gone..

Other trick i have is to go get in the bath - that makes me sleepy so then i go to bed..

k xx

i play piano:) i do it at uni so ahve to practise lots and it can get boring practising really hard things.so whenever i get an urge to eat i go and sit down with some fun stuff to play and then the hours pass without me noticing and i dont eat:D

I get on the wii and exercise these days! I haven't done any knitting or tapestry for yonks tho I love both. I like doing jigsaws too.

Back