What i ate today on the ryvita diet

christina2246

Im hoping that by tracking down what i eat daily will make me focus on the amount i eat because i will be so ashamed to write it down here otherwise lol. So here goes

Breakfast
2 ryvita sesame slices with 3 strawberrys on each

Mid morning snack
a tangerine

Lunch
2 ryvita sesame slices with half a small can of tuna on each with half a teaspoon of low fat mayonaise.

Mid afternoon snack
1 carrot cake weightwatchers slice

Dinner
Shepherds pie with lean mince, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, an onion and potato. with a sprinkling of cheese on top. This meal was shared between six ppl thou. lol

Feel free to comment and let me no how you are all doing.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh FOOD, I think this thread might in the wrong part of the forum?! Camilla dreams that she's following this diet too!!

Dinner sounds fantastic? I'll swap you for a chocolate shake? XX

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh FOOD, I think this thread might in the wrong part of the forum?! Camilla dreams that she's following this diet too!!

Dinner sounds fantastic? I'll swap you for a chocolate shake? XX

lol. ye im new to this. do u no how i can move the thread please?

I'm really sorry I can't help you, but I'm sure someone will be along in a minute!

Are you sure you don't want to swap dinners?
CXX

I'm really sorry I can't help you, but I'm sure someone will be along in a minute!

Are you sure you don't want to swap dinners?
CXX

ye i was actually thinking of doing the CD because ive read all the fantastc weight looses but i just dont think it would be for me lol.

But keep going im sure ul do fantastically.

Honestly, I've never dieted before I started Cambridge! I've been on it 14 weeks and I've lost over 45lbs, with 34lbs to go!!!

I love it!!! Masses of luck on your chosen diet too! XX

Honestly, I've never dieted before I started Cambridge! I've been on it 14 weeks and I've lost over 45lbs, with 34lbs to go!!!

I love it!!! Masses of luck on your chosen diet too! XX

wow that is amazing hun.
really well done. i havent got a really large amount of weight to loose because i am still in the healthy range in my bmi but am at the top end of it so am hoping to loose the weight and stay within the healthy range but in the middle lol.
So im hoping my diet will help this as it is just a combination of healthy foods really.

wow that is amazing hun.
really well done. i havent got a really large amount of weight to loose because i am still in the healthy range in my bmi but am at the top end of it so am hoping to loose the weight and stay within the healthy range but in the middle lol.
So im hoping my diet will help this as it is just a combination of healthy foods really.

Sounds like a very sensible plan! You'll be at your goal weight before you can say "Ryvita" XX

Sounds like a very sensible plan! You'll be at your goal weight before you can say "Ryvita" XX

aww thank you so much.
hopefully anyway.
Good luck with your diet.
il try and get this thread moved asap because ive posted a comment on the technical page.
Thanks again hun
xxxx

Today has been really hard i have to admit!
i havent treated myself but the thought of my dads birthday cake later on is already tempting me because my mum has just arrived home with it!
M and S chocolate cake! yum or what lol!

So far ive had my ryvita with low fat soft cheese for breakfast, lunch i had my tuna and a cherry tomato on my ryvita.

But for some reason im just feeling really de-motivated today. i no everyone gets like this but im just finding it really hard espesh because im surrounded by my younger brothers and sisters who have a lovely shape but still manage to be eating crisps and chocolate.

So not fair!!

I am feeling so de-motivated!!!
Probs dint help that i had some of my dads bday cake. everyone else had m & s double cream bt i had creme fresh and strawberrys with it so not as bad as i could of been. I suppose we all have to give in at some point just means weve got to work extra hard throughout the week lol. How is everyone else finding their diets? Anybody else having an off day?

Back