What i did NOT resist today!

2 slices of Veda toasted with butter and cheese this morning. And then a quarter of an Easter egg just now.

Bad day for me - kit kat chunky, bag of doritos, can of mango rubicon drink, and I didn't measure out my syns of EL mayo in my tuna sandwich (made with 2 bits of proper sized WM bread and I'd already had my HEB)
I feel ill now as a result :(
Weigh in on tuesday will not be fun

A 100g lindt bunny. 27.5 syns Oops!

kingleds said:
Bad day for me - kit kat chunky, bag of doritos, can of mango rubicon drink, and I didn't measure out my syns of EL mayo in my tuna sandwich (made with 2 bits of proper sized WM bread and I'd already had my HEB)
I feel ill now as a result :(
Weigh in on tuesday will not be fun

Have u had a good week otherwise? U might be ok!

All this talk of chocolate is really making me crave it, and I don't even have a sweet tooth :)

I've been good today, but already blown probably all of my syns on booze and a slice of cake last night. Hoping if I'm eating lots of superspeed and superfree, I might get to WI unscathed... On the other hand, I've been around the same weight now for 5 weeks and nothing seems to be moving, and I'm away to London for the next long weekend, so I'm doubting that will be within syns. Too much stuff going on right now, I need a flexi day every bloody week!!!

Maverick said:
All this talk of chocolate is really making me crave it, and I don't even have a sweet tooth :)

I've been good today, but already blown probably all of my syns on booze and a slice of cake last night. Hoping if I'm eating lots of superspeed and superfree, I might get to WI unscathed... On the other hand, I've been around the same weight now for 5 weeks and nothing seems to be moving, and I'm away to London for the next long weekend, so I'm doubting that will be within syns. Too much stuff going on right now, I need a flexi day every bloody week!!!

Ur metabolism might need a kickstart & sometimes a day off mini splurge can do that. Bit risky but others on here have tried it & worked, I haven't tried that so much but am off plan this week so I'm one to talk, tut lol

Kieragh1515 said:
Have u had a good week otherwise? U might be ok!

Would love to say yes but i went over my syns in friday & yesterday as well :(. Basically 1 meal a day has not been on plan. Don't know whats been wrong with me tbh. Still just had a prawn salad and have all SW friendly food in the house so will just start again and try to limit the damage.

Everything chocolate :(

Ate so many mini eggs and big buttons I felt sick :( WI tomorrow! ARGH!

A cadbury caramel egg (plus the mini cadbury caramel egg with it) then 2 toffee crisp snacksize bar eek can't u tell I was off chocolate for lent :-( feel bad now because I promised myself a little bit but as soon as I opened it I couldn't stop sob cry :-( boo hoo

Ooh well got to be good now until the royal wedding where were Avin a street party so that could be a bad day too food and drink wise :)

Does it work to eat superspeed food to counter balance the binge? X

Decided (in my foolishness) to have a day off yesterday for easter meal..ate so much that I didn't want or need that I neded up feeling sick!

Had..loads of gammon with fat still on! roast potatoes, broccoli and cheese sauce..2 portions of hazlenut pavlova and whipped cream..2 large slices of cake..chocolate..fizzy pop..

Guesses on how much I have put on at weigh in today? (it's not looking good!)

Everything since Wednesday evening!! Cocktails, pub grubs, chippy chips, pork pies, sausage rolls, chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE!! I started off counting syns, but they were all gone by Friday night!!

I'm a bad bad moomin!! x x

A malteser bunny! Oh My Word they are soooo nice! I want another now lol x

Back