What i have resisted today.....

sunnyrae

Silver Member
I know another slimming section has a thread like this but i think we need one too..

I resisted warm homemade bread and butter.

Also i am desperate to try a peanut butter chunky kitkat that new advert is to blame!!!

Homemade chocolate muffins, and bacon filled potato skins

Peanut butter kit kats are calling me from the goodie cupboard I have taken up cross stitch to keep fingers busy

We went to the cinema today, had a bottle of water, then went to McDonald's ( drive thru) I drove home while every one scoffed their meals and had a bowl of home made stew when I got home,

Hubby has a massive bar of fruit and nut in the fridge, and it's open :(

I'd be really naughty and lick it so he couldn't eat it either lol.. OH is forever asking me to get him chocolate from shop, he's such an arse sometimes

mcv said:
We went to the cinema today, had a bottle of water, then went to McDonald's ( drive thru) I drove home while every one scoffed their meals and had a bowl of home made stew when I got home,

Well done for resisting, I bet the stew was nicer xx

I'd be really naughty and lick it so he couldn't eat it either lol.. OH is forever asking me to get him chocolate from shop, he's such an arse sometimes

My biggest downfall is chocolate and coke zero. But I had a can of coke zero last night and couldn't drink it all, it was SOOO sweet. Hubby won't be pleased he brought a pack of 8 and complained 'that was 4 quid!' and I can't bring myself to drink anymore ooooops lol

Rice crispy cakes :( with sprinkles on. Made my kids!!! Help!!!!

Attachments

• image-3821889374.jpg
    image-3821889374.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 46
My biggest downfall is chocolate and coke zero. But I had a can of coke zero last night and couldn't drink it all, it was SOOO sweet. Hubby won't be pleased he brought a pack of 8 and complained 'that was 4 quid!' and I can't bring myself to drink anymore ooooops lol

Coke zero is ok isnt it? Low cal i love it

Oat and raisin cookies, my favourite!

Chocolate croissants

I have probably chosen the worst time in my life to start my next business venture but I am trialing fudge at home at the moment trying to get my recipe just right for selling.

I am starting the process of registering with environmental health as a food business.

So the fridge is full of dark chocolate and walnut fudge 67cals per cube. White chocolate and and other batch of white chocolate and cranberry flavor. The chocolate and walnut is lush!

But yesterday I just had one cube with my cup of tea last night in front of the tv so I resisted the rest of the box lol!

Back