What i have resisted today.....

My chocoholic hubbie decided he wanted an Easter egg tonight, he asked me to go to shop. That was a big fat NO.
So he went to shop came home sat there and ate it Infront of me, and kept offering me some.... But I resisted !! Yea

My OHs favourite is to decide he wants a chinese or something and try and guilt me saying they wont deliver unless I have something too. I sometimes wonder if these fellas do it on purpose but at the same time dont realise they are doing it at all

I hate the temptation too, and people encouraging you to eat. I think sometimes the more vindictive people don't like to see you succeeding at losing the weight >.<

But on topic - I've been having to resist everything today, have been unbearably hungry all week even though I am eating what I normally do :(

I resisted cottage pie for lunch at work and went for a small baked spud with a scoop of quorn bolognese.

I also put away the nutella after my DD had made a sandwich and resisted the urge to scoop my finger in (Unhygenic and unhealthy).

Resisted (by the skin of my teeth) the urge to do a dirty great BEST butty to kill my hangover. It was touch and go but I managed to sit and nibble on a graze box instead. Glad I did as it was blooming lovely!!!!

Back