what i need...

abigail09

Gold Member
is someone to give me a load of money and a personal styler for when i get to target. i think i should apply for some sort of TV program where they give you laods of cash for new clothes when nothing you own fits you anymore.

im going to make a big effort to get some really nice gear the only problem is i have a messy job and get black ink everywhere but i dont want everything to be blakc and boring i wanna look stunning

Why don't you get your boyfriend or best friend to apply to How to look good naked. You can have the story that you still dress like a large girl even though you have lost weight etc etc. You know the drill! My mum has met Gok and she said he is as lovely in real life as he is on the telly!

Lol. I fancy him rotten and couldnt have him feelin or kissing me boobies!

I LUFFS GOK TOO! The straightest gay man ever! x

I would LOVE to be on How To Look Good Naked... trouble is, I wouldn't be able to look anyone in the eye at work ever again...

Or would I?:rolleyes:

Oh.. never really watched any of his programmes....

Abi... if you ever need any help on the beauty front.. you only ever need to ask.. I am more than happy to help.

I did watch the 50 stone woman last night.. that made me feel really sad.

I have money put by for a tummy tuck for when I get to goal. I have been overweight for so long, had 2 kids and also a hysterectomy so the chances are I am going to be left with excess skin after losing the 6 stone I need to to get to target.
I just see it as part of my journey and if need be will have my boobs uplifted too lol

Ahh this was something that I also thought about today... tummy tuck... but I am going to do my best with my muscles... is it the skin that is the prob.. once it looses its elasticity then that is it!... but will wait and see.

Oh I love Gok Wan too. He's fantastic. Yeah, write to him and get on the telly. I'd love him fawning over me and telling me how fantastic I look LOL.. only when I get to target of course.

Get some fantastic clothes and then wrap yourself in clingfilm to keep them clean. Everyone gets to see your new gear through the clingfilm, but the clingfilm keeps the clothes clean.. job's a good'un :D

Ahhh i would SO love to do how to look good naked. xxx

yea i would love to but im not self concious about myself i dont hide in stuff and i used to be a 12/14 and now im a 10 so i havent lost LOADS so i doubt theyd even consider me, the only thing is my mam used to buy all myclothes for me until i started a full time job a year ago and i havent bought any clothes since i started working hardlys as i have no money and a mortgage so i just need a richer boyfriend i think!!! hahaha

Back