What I resisted today!

pinkiepie

Today has been pretty hard but I'm really pleased with myself as I resisted a LOT of temptation today! Firstly my son had a hospital appointment & as usual with we were there a good 2hours taking us into lunch so I got him some chips & a cake as a treat for the way home, meaning I had to spend 45mins driving home with the smell of chips:drool:
Then I had to do the food shopping which nearly tipped me over the edge with the smell of fresh bread & roast chickens:17729:
And now I'm making them tea!
Just got to remember the more I resist the easier it will get (hopefully!)

Check you out!!!!

I am amazed that i am still not hungry. I need to go and make my soup just because it's getting late.

You are doing brilliantly! I'm not sure how i'd cope with the smell of roast chicken while shopping. Crikey you are much braver than me!

Well done you for resisting, dont you feel a teeny bit smug when you've resisted stuff, maybe thats just me lol

I sniff food all the time, it helps :D

Woop woop! Well done you.

I resisted today too: we had a department meeting after school and I managed to resist doritos & dip, breadsticks, cheese straws - plus prosecco for someone's bday! Oh and at break there were bloody cakes in the bloody staffroom for another bday - you know what, no wonder I'm the size of a small house!

But well done us - pats on backs all round.
x

Thanks guys, I do feel a bit smug! Well done to you Kay, big pat on backs for all x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Resisted custard doughnuts today - one of my favs. And that was despite the annoying guy eating them right in front of me going "yum, oh this is sooooo good" (he knows I'm on a diet).

Thats fabulous pinkiepie well done you!!! x

Ah hun, he can carry on eating them & just keep getting bigger! Well done for resisting.
I just resisted a glass of rose, alcohol have got to be one of the hardest things for me to cut out! Jeez I sound like a alcoholic!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

well done everyone here for resisiting. I think what would have pushed me over the edge would have been the chips. Pinkiepie - good on you.

I work in hotels and conference venues 3/4 days a week entertaining clients - on a daily basis I have to resist food - the worst was a hotel in the centre of Manchester this week (who will remain nameless!) who started with biscuits at 9am, then brought a tray of pastries, yoghurt drinks and snack bars at 11am, a buffet lunch at 12.30 and then finished off with 3 trays of cakes at 2.15pm.
I am glad to say I didn't touch any of it but the temptation is overwhelming some days!

Well I have just managed to make the kids Quorn spag bol which is one of my favourite meals, I'm a complete carb fiend, and I didn't touch a morsel!!! My eldest didn't finish all his so I made him throw the rest in the bin so I wasn't tempted. Yey to me!!!

Well I have just managed to make the kids Quorn spag bol which is one of my favourite meals, I'm a complete carb fiend, and I didn't touch a morsel!!! My eldest didn't finish all his so I made him throw the rest in the bin so I wasn't tempted. Yey to me!!!

This calls for a celebration J-Lo style!
:massmoon::massmoon::massmoon:

Back