'What ifs' and 'maybes'

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
First weigh in tomorrow and I'm TERRIFIED. LT feels like my last chance. I know that sounds stupid but I've spent the last decade trying to gain control of my weight and it's never been successful really, so this just feels SO important to me.

I'm laid in bed wide awake fearing that tomorrow is going to be yet another slap in the face. Another failed attempt to change my weight (and life!). I know that all I can do is wait and see what the scales say...but I'm dreading that I won't have lost any...and that it will discourage me to the point I think "Sod this...where are the chips?"

Keep everything crossed for me guys... I just want this to work. I can't afford for it not to :cry:

Luce xx

I have my fingers crossed!! But, you have nothing to worry about, I'm sure you'll have done really well - you know how much effort you've put in, so never fear :)

Good luck for tomorrow!!! Come back & let us know how well you've done!

Hannah

Not heard of anyone that hasn't lost on this diet you will lose and a good loss too that will sper you on to sail into week two
good luck

debz x

Oh sweetie dont worry, i thought that 3 days in and look at me now, 68 pounds down and the compliments keep flowing, i dont mean to be a bighead but i feel so proud of myself, well 2/3 of myself now! and the same will happen to you, guaranteed xx

Hi Luce,
you will be fine just get yourself to that chemist and all will be well. You will have lost weight and we are all waiting to hear all about it, best of luck.
Doirin

Don't get all upset. You'll be on here today and wont be able to think of the most fantastic word to put to explain how great you feel. What time do you go?

Good luck with your weigh in girl, you'll do great!!!

At the very least you will loose 7 pounds but I predict 10 pounds easy! :)

Good Luck!! :)

Hi Determined Girl - remember what you called yourself - you are determined and dont lose sight of that... i never in my wildest dreams thought it would work - and everyone told me its just another one her "crank" diets - but it does work and everyone on here is the proof - so long as you stick to it - YOU WILL LOSE... dont be downhearted and we will all whoop whoop tomorrow when you have lost - so dont worry you CAN and WILL do it xx

Good Luck

Trish xx

Hi determained, Dont fret hun you will do brilliant today. I am actually looking out for your weigh in thread :D

Everyone loses no matter how much it is. First weigh in is usually the most you will see. I am thinking you will do great.

I echo what everyone has said. providing you have stuck to the plan - all will be well.... very well !! :)

Caren.xxx

Thanks guys! You were all right!!! SO SO SO SO happy with my first WI!! I never thought it possible!

xx

SEE!! You'd nothing to worry about AT ALL! :D

Back