• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What I'm doing this weekend part 2

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
Its Dunstantonbrough beach in northumberland. :) all welcome girlies. we must sort out a trip later on in the year i reckon x

LVLLM

Gold Member
im thinking september? i dont mind travelling but somewhere in between would be nice :D p.s. dont have caravan or tent so will have to lodge with someone :D

LVLLM

Gold Member
thats ok Linz, I can help and the doglets can help take it down :)

LVLLM

Gold Member
family as well.( including furry family) Although that just means me and dogs sniff sniff :( Unless.........
the boys and kids can go play(unless Jim comes) and we will stuff our faces with meat.

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
could we make it the end of august? Abbie starts main stream school on 3rd september and Travis starts nursery. dont want them missing school!

LVLLM

Gold Member
unless we just do weekend in sept? fri to sunday? i might struggle getting time off work in august plus might have pups to sell x

unless we just do weekend in sept? fri to sunday? i might struggle getting time off work in august plus might have pups to sell x
friday to sunday sounds good. more affordable too! also i could get my Kelly to have my little'uns so just me and hubby come :D
we could get the men cooking all the food as the bbq is their jobs and we wont need to prepare the bread rolls and stuff coz there wont be any :D
how about great yarmouth? quite central for all. takes us 4 hours to get there from milton keynes

billing aquadrome is a good site. junction 15 off the m1. has club house, funfair, lovely canal walks, lots of fields for dog walking and exploring!
was quite expensive last time i went but shouldnt think would cost too much for 2 nights!