What I'm doing this weekend part 2

Im up for it. Have some time off from 11th sept but are meant to be going to Dorset with the in laws and i dont really fancy going, neither does Mark but he doest feel he can tell them. Let us know what dates you have in mind as it can be hard for both of us to get time off at the same time.

Night FaF, hope the tooths better in the morning. xx

Please can I come too? I've been weeding all day and missed out on all this fun and planning :mad: I wanna commmmme!

Ah thanks hunni, I shall look forward to it :D

We've just got to convince the other halves that its a good idea going away with a bunch of loones we talk to on a daily basis that arent stalkers or mass murderers. Lol how funny

Just told mine! And he said OK! He's a comedian, he'll amuse us if nothing else :D

I havent even suggested it to Mark yet. Lol. If its time away though im sure he'll be fine.

:p tell him I promise not to talk shop!

Lol. You know as well as i do it always ends up being spoken about! We are just as bad.
Linz you are coming arent you?

She most definitely IS coming!!!! And with her new :dooney: if she wins the lottery :D

We will indeed hun. Flopping now, going to bed! Night hunni xx :)

Night hun. Sweet dreams. ......Dream of lottery numbers, you must dream of lottery numbers!

my other half paul is fine with it. normaly go to pontins 48 hour adult party in october but we are giving that a miss so will defo have a baby sitter for the weekend.
im going to start doing the lottery again. i need a nice big win and have to be in it to win it! :D

Oh wow! That looks brill! :D I hope the weather is good for you.... supposed to be rubbish this weekend here :(

Back