What I'm doing this weekend part 2

But you're coming too Mets :p

I am??!

Lovely! :D

Course you are hun, you're a part of US xx :D

we should start a thread on the main page. see what dates everyone can do and where people fancy going.
try and get our Jim to come :D

billing aquadrome is near MK isnt it? thats better for me take about hour and bit off.

yes, its about an hour from me. i dont mind travel up to 4 hours away. bearing in mind we have no turbo on car so a 3 hour journey takes us 4 hours!

I spoke to Mark last night and he said he was up for it. He actually sounded upset when he thought i was going on my own!!!!! Think he has a sneeky peek on here while im at work. Lol. Now all i have to do is convince him not to go away with his parents

lol i can beat you on that. mine wont go over 50 so a 3 hour is five hours.
unless i can get bf to come x

Cheryl - maybe he is one of us already and posts on here???

It cant be coz he keeps moaning about how much fat im eating. Low carb is ok with him as long as i do low fat too. Men what do they know..........I dont mean you oh guru Jim (or the other men on here)

LOL! I was actually saying to Vic to have a good time on her holiday this week... I then didn't bother to read the rest of the thread :eek:!!! Hence my confusion when I was included in this! hahahahaha! Doh!

I'll bring some bandages and they can tie each other up while playing. We just wont untie them!

Back