What is an expected weekly weight loss on ss

sazzy34

Gold Member
Just wondering what is an average weekly loss on ss.
I know the 1st week is usually the biggest loss and everyone is different with amounts to lose, height etc.

but on ss and sticking to it 100% what can you expect to lose ( average) in a week.

I`m not sure if i`m expecting too much.:)

Just wondering what is an average weekly loss on ss.
I know the 1st week is usually the biggest loss and everyone is different with amounts to lose, height etc.

but on ss and sticking to it 100% what can you expect to lose ( average) in a week.

I`m not sure if i`m expecting too much.:)

It's difficult to say Sazzy...what losses are you expecting? 3lb a week works out at roughly a stone a month and I believe this is the expected weight loss. Although some lose more, it depends on your height, how active you are, how much you have to lose, your gender (lucky men :p) etc :)

I was wondering because in the first week I lost 10lbs and must admit I did nibble occasionally, slice of chicken, spoon of noodles etc. Not a lot but something most days.

I have stuck to it 100% for last 2 weeks not a thing but packs and water, lost 3lbs last week and wi tomorrow think about 3 ( hopefully)

It just seems when reading others peoples there weekly loss is about 5lbs.
Thought I was maybe doing something wrong.
Don`t get me wrong i`m thrilled with what I have already lost but wondered if I should be doing more x:)

I was wondering because in the first week I lost 10lbs and must admit I did nibble occasionally, slice of chicken, spoon of noodles etc. Not a lot but something most days.

I have stuck to it 100% for last 2 weeks not a thing but packs and water, lost 3lbs last week and wi tomorrow think about 3 ( hopefully)

It just seems when reading others peoples there weekly loss is about 5lbs.
Thought I was maybe doing something wrong.
Don`t get me wrong i`m thrilled with what I have already lost but wondered if I should be doing more x:)

Keep sticking to it 100% and it'll come off honestly, the noodles may have affected your ketosis so bear with it. 3lbs is a brilliant loss and like I say it works out at about a stone a month which is great.

Are you drinking enough water too?

10lb loss then a 3lb loss is good I would say, many people don't lose that much in their first week :)

stick to it and you will see big results dont even cheat a little theres no point come on you can do it all day with out noodles or chicken or you will end up being on this diet longer step it up gear no cheats and you will shift the weight

I think its different for different people, depending on how much they have to lose and body chemistry etc.

I started off with low losses and was alittle upset, but i think it was just my body getting used to CD. I started to average about 3-4 lbs a week which i think is what other people on CD exprience. I lost about 7 lbs every 2 weeks, so a stone in a month :).

I did lose more the week after AAM week though, so that was nice.

xx

Thanks for all the advice, I only had the noodles etc in the first week, in the last two I have stuck to it 100%.
Had my weigh in today and lost 4lb, so i`m pleased. Thats 17lb in 3weeks so I am really happy with that.
x x :D

Hi Sassy...i Lost 14pounds In My First 2wks And 3 Pound A Wk The Following 2 Wks, I Think This Is A Good Loss.

Linda.

Thanks Linda, Just had to get my head round it and look at the bigger picture, and not keep comparing the weekly losses.

People have started to notice this week aswell so I am pleased, and motivated to keep going.:D

I aim for a 3-5lb loss a week. Anything above that i see as a bonus.

That seems a good idea and achievable

Back