What is Bio Oil?

Sez

has started again!!
Do I need to buy it? I have a very flappy belly, and I gues it will be worse after I lose all my weight. Its the one thing I am so worried about, with losing weight. I have no private life (as it were) with my OH, because I am so ashamed of the way I am. He, I must say, seems to love and want me despite the lard! I am so concerned that saggy, gross skin will exacerbate the issue for me.

I did buy some body firming cream last night, but do I need this oil too?

Sez
x

Bio oil will help with the texture of the skin - but not actually get rid of loose skin.

((HUGS)) you should not be ashamed of the way you look - he obviously loves and fancies YOU - and does not see what you see. Love yourself .... and let him love you!

Oh thats so kind...still getting used to the great people on here. I am SO glad I found you all!

Thanks for the advice!

You are welcome - you are amongst friends on here ... just friends you haven't met (I think it was Russian Doll that said that!)

Ask away - anything .... believe me it's ALL been covered on here at one time or other!

Do I need to buy it? I have a very flappy belly, and I gues it will be worse after I lose all my weight. Its the one thing I am so worried about, with losing weight. I have no private life (as it were) with my OH, because I am so ashamed of the way I am. He, I must say, seems to love and want me despite the lard! I am so concerned that saggy, gross skin will exacerbate the issue for me.

I did buy some body firming cream last night, but do I need this oil too?

Sez
x

Bio oil is mainly good for scars and stretch marks and for dehydrating the skin.

I have found that it did fade some red stretch marks and even on an old scar it has helped.

.: Bio Oil :.

I don't use it all over as I find it is too heavy.

I feel self massage is very good with your favourite moisturizer as massage stimulates the skin and increases circulation which brings nutrients to the surface and feeds the skin. Helps the lymph system into eliminating toxins.

I do some dry brushing as well.

I've started using Palmers Cocoa Butter, the one that's designed for stretch marks on myself ---- and I smell edible even though I can't eat :) Thanks for the info on the Bio Oil, I'll give that a try.

Cath

Aww Sez...really sad to hear the you feel so low about yourself :( As said befroe am sure you OH loves you as you are and sees the person beneath the belly...hard for us to believe that sometimes but most men (despite media impression) do like to have something to get hold of. Can you talk openly to him about how you feel? Sure he loves you as you are...have a look at AJ's thread for a lighthearted look at the "side effects" of weight loss in a frank way - hope it may encourage you to just let loose & go for it...

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/8093-ajs-ll-management-journey.html

Mind you sounds like her OH prob doesent know whats hit him and whats right for them may not be right for you but it may encourage you to see someone whose felt like you who has obviously blossomed and changed through the process...big hugs...

ISOM, thats so lovely, thank you. My self esteem has always been low & I so hope this diet will boost me up.
Just had a lovely soak in the bath, followed by Nivea body firming lotion and watching good old Eastenders... NOw I could just murder a LL choc cookie..off to make one right now!

xxx

Back