What is cooking?

Had turkey breast steak marinated in chilli and grilled with baked potato, sugar snap peas, Brocoli and Coliflower

I had chicken breast, corn on the cob and small diced potatoes dry roasted in the oven.

for lunch I had 100g of fresh tuna lightly seared, 100g of brocoli and a hard boiled egg

Just had cream cheese stuffed mushrooms and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Just had cream cheese stuffed mushrooms and salad

Yum

I had more soup tonight n some beetroot n cottage cheese

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Had stuffed butternut squash ww recipe, made it with turkey breast mince, plus 30g cheese.. Was very nice!

Jus had nixed salad lraves beetrooy and anchovies and a tiny biy of oluve oil chilli ketcup n chopped garlic was yummy hubby had egg on his too

Earlier we had lunch at my cousins n had salmon n butternut squash lasagne

Have to say I've just given in to a craving I've not had for about 15 years plus.

Chips and gravy !!

I don't even like chips very much but I just had to have them .

I guess though it's will be about 2030 before I eat it again

Im weird i love the idea of chips but then dont like them or eat many when i have tem tey have to be proper chips tho not oven chips

I agree that's why we never have them. They smell great but don't live up to expectations. I can't explain the craving it's the last thing I would expect me to want to eat. And strangely I really enjoyed them

Im currently making lentil, carrot sweed and chilli soup no clue what it will be like so will report back later on

Just had pork chop done in soy sauce, garlic and touch honey.. Cooked with fry light.. Boiled rice Brocoli and snow peas

Mis-behave said:
Just had pork chop done in soy sauce, garlic and touch honey.. Cooked with fry light.. Boiled rice Brocoli and snow peas

Yummy x

Sweet potato and red pepper soup. Very yummy

Bit like sugar snap peas.. Mange tout.. Green peas in a pod, that taste yummy :)

Back