what is everyone having for dinner?

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Im' on a red day so i'm having a large omlette with quorn sausages, onion, potato (hexb) and cheese (hexa), going to do a salad with it too. I can't wait i'm starving.

Erm Im not gna answer what Im having as Im being bad :x

Evening everyone
I am having Tandoori Quorn - quorn pieces in a natural yoghurt and spices marinade.
I will also have a glass of white wine.:p
Irene

We are having a Chinese tonight. Hubby is decorating the hall so everything is in the kitchen! I am on a green day so I will be having a chicken chow mein and using a HEXB for the chicken, so it should only be 1 syn. However, I will allow 5 cos I want a largish portion lol.

hi ive just tried a new recipe it was spinach and sweet potato curry served with cous cous and a dollop of fromage frais on top....totally free on a green day yipeeee

i had 2 quorn sausages and loads of syn-free wedges with 2tblsp tomato ketchup - yummmmm :D

not sure yet got the quorn tikka in the fridge is it nice ????

Mines not very exciting! Pasta sauce - brocoli & cheese free and 2 linda mccartney sausages 2 syns each

we're having take away, um cos erm, well its Friday! x

Hi
Change of plan for tonights meal - going to have chick pea dahl and rice, I forgot to put my quorn in the marinade so will have that tomorrow night instead whil watching the X factor.:)
Irene

Well i had my large omlette, and yuck i just can't take to quorn sausages.

I'm trying success express plan so i'm having 1/3 plate rice and 2/3 plate quorn curry with loads of veg in it, and i must say its lovely. xxx

Hi
Asda meat free lincolnshire sausage are nicer than quorn one's IMO:) and for taste worth the 1 syn each - very filling.
I like quorn fillets and pieces especially in curries however I am not keen on quorn mince and use Asda/Tesco's own vegemince again IMO worth the couple of syns.
Irene

I had a cheese (babybels) and ham sandwich(ww bread) with cucumber and pickle.. all in my allowance and a packet of asda cheesy curls

But I just eated 2 wee choccy cupcakes :p

and guess what.. I am still peckish, but think its more boredom :D

well i had chicken & mush pasta in sauce with quorn tikka and 1 0z cheese luverly !!!!!

Back