What is going on.

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by it_is_me, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. it_is_me

it_is_me New Member

Hey guys.

Could do with a bit of advice i guess. Been doing slimming world for 4 weeks and I'm feeling a digruntled. I lost 4lbs week 1, 5.5lbs week 2, 1.5lbs week 3 and 0 this week. Any ideas why the drastic stop??

Anyone else had this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ang

ang Full Member

slimming world
    i also do slimming world and you are doing fantastic.is it your time of the month if not sometimes we all have weeks where it doesnt show on the scales but normally it will show the next week.keep going 11 lbs in 4 weeks is brilliant xx
  4. hellosusanc

hellosusanc New Member

I recently started drinking something I can James Ray's Breakfast Shake. I read about it in “Harmonic Wealth” by James Ray (I’ve been to a free seminar that he offered in my hometown and bought his book at Barnes and Noble. It’s great!) The book is not just about money (although he covers that.) There is actually a whole section on the physical body and he offers up some great ideas that have worked for me.

One of those is starting off the day with a glass of water with lemon and then making my first meal a green shake. Yep, veggies for breakfast. Still doesn’t hit the spot like a pile of pancakes, but I’ve lost seven pounds in the last month and a half and my skin is looking a lot brighter and clearer. There is a recipe for the green drink in the “Harmonic Wealth” book that James’s anti-aging doctor prescribed to him on Page 246. Good luck and God bless!
    a James Ray Fan
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    What you should do is look at things over the 4 week period... over 4 weeks youve lost 11lbs in 4 weeks... thats fantastic!!!! Ive found that sometimes if I have a great loss then things sort of catch up the following week. Dont be put off, youre doing really well :)
  6. bodybysam

bodybysam New Member

LOVE this. Thanks for the tip. Have you seen this?

7. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pro-Points WW
    I'm starting tonight so if i could lose 11 pounds in 4 weeks I'll be over the bloody moon! Be happy and look at it as nearly three pounds a week rtaher than none last week.

Couscous. x
  8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    wow you have done awesome! you have big losses and then they tend too slow down then strat again with renewed vigour!

It will come off hun dont worry!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.