What is going on.

it_is_me

Hey guys.

Could do with a bit of advice i guess. Been doing slimming world for 4 weeks and I'm feeling a digruntled. I lost 4lbs week 1, 5.5lbs week 2, 1.5lbs week 3 and 0 this week. Any ideas why the drastic stop??

Anyone else had this??

IIM

I recently started drinking something I can James Ray's Breakfast Shake. I read about it in “Harmonic Wealth” by James Ray (I’ve been to a free seminar that he offered in my hometown and bought his book at Barnes and Noble. It’s great!) The book is not just about money (although he covers that.) There is actually a whole section on the physical body and he offers up some great ideas that have worked for me.

One of those is starting off the day with a glass of water with lemon and then making my first meal a green shake. Yep, veggies for breakfast. Still doesn’t hit the spot like a pile of pancakes, but I’ve lost seven pounds in the last month and a half and my skin is looking a lot brighter and clearer. There is a recipe for the green drink in the “Harmonic Wealth” book that James’s anti-aging doctor prescribed to him on Page 246. Good luck and God bless!
a James Ray Fan

What you should do is look at things over the 4 week period... over 4 weeks youve lost 11lbs in 4 weeks... thats fantastic!!!! Ive found that sometimes if I have a great loss then things sort of catch up the following week. Dont be put off, youre doing really well :)

I'm starting tonight so if i could lose 11 pounds in 4 weeks I'll be over the bloody moon! Be happy and look at it as nearly three pounds a week rtaher than none last week.

Couscous. x

wow you have done awesome! you have big losses and then they tend too slow down then strat again with renewed vigour!

It will come off hun dont worry!

Back