what is included?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
when i join ww after my 6 wk check, i plan to do the membership you pay 19.99 for a month, and then you can go to class and have online access (i hope iv understood this right) as my SIL thinks this is the best way.

what is included? do i get all my stuff sent to me? .. do i get this calculator thing and then do i just get to pick a class closest to me and go along? xxx

Hi.. Basically you choose a class and go there, you pay for your first month that night, it was 12.99 for first month when I joined in June. They give you all the stuff there but you have to but the calculator from them if you want one. I don't have one I just use the ww app on my iPhone or on online thing... But basically you get everything you need to follow the plan on the first night... Hope that makes sense! Good luck x

Pffft, I just wrote a long post to you Fern, but it wouldn't upload cos of a missing security token??? I will post again after work...

Hi Fern,

You are right abt the membership, it is also cheaper having a monthly pass than paying weekly. I think you save £1 on the weekly classes.

WW sell a Dulexe pack for £19.95 (worth over £40) in the pack you get the Shopping Guide, Eating Out Guide (like the SW directory), A tracker book, calculator and either a exercise DVD or Tape measure.

I have found it invaluable and has made the plan so much easier to follow

Monthly pass & buy the Deluxe pack- it has everything you need to start with. It was my best buy. :)

Last week I bought the WW scales & have been shocked & surprised by the pro points values of some foods. xx

Thanks for the info, so how much should i take with me on my first night? .... and what happens in the meetings?? xxxxx

Hi

Firstly you're best going on the WW Website and print out the voucher to join WW for £1 (see the link below)

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/plan/mtg/promos.aspx

You can buy the monthly pass online before you go to class (see link) or pay for it at the class.

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/monthlypass/

If you buy the monthly pass before going you're only gonna need the joining fee of £1 otherwise you're best taking £15 to the class.

My WW leader does do debt card transactions butI dont know if thats universal in all classes.

The meeting is very similar to SW. You queue up for your weighing and then there's a 'class' afterwards where you have the opportunity to discuss if you've had a good week or bad week and there may be a topic led discussion such as exercise or receipes.

Hope this is some help x

Back