What is opinion on a pre cambridge week?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 8 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all,

Ive lost count of how many cheats and restarts ive done but ive still lost over 2 stone since feb so not doing too bad, everytime i try to restart i binge the day before and then by 12pm on day 1 i give up coz im soooooo hungry. Im thinking about having a week where I cut down all my food to healthy eating and then go onto cambridge rather than a big binge then say ahh il start tomorrow, what do you think x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

I cut down then cut out carbs in the week before I started, so although I was hungry, I didnt crave carbs. I also limited fats and made sure I had veg and chicken.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, definitely cut down on the carbs. Don't worry too much about the calories if you want to do the 'last supper', but cutting the carbs makes a huge difference to those early CD days :)

5. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    I cut down carbs for a couple of weeks before starting SS and compared to many others I've spoken to my side effects were a lot more manageable - apart from the mental hunger I had a bit of a headache on day 5 and felt a bit weepy and that was pretty much it for me.

There is a thread on here "stepping into SS" - a sticky one I think and worth a read :)

6. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thats what I did, I slowly cut down my carbs and eased myself into it, Im not SS Im doing a rough version of 790 lol I didnt get any headaches and Im finding it all fine and dandy so far.

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I cut down on carbs and upped my water levels to about 2.5 - 3 litres... that helped me not feel too bad the first couple of days doing the diet, also getting into a hobby or something... (to stop you eating) is a good idea... my nails never looked so good when I started this.. also wet nail varnish means you can't eat!!

Good luck... you can do it...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.