What is opinion on a pre cambridge week?

dinkadonka

Hi all,

Ive lost count of how many cheats and restarts ive done but ive still lost over 2 stone since feb so not doing too bad, everytime i try to restart i binge the day before and then by 12pm on day 1 i give up coz im soooooo hungry. Im thinking about having a week where I cut down all my food to healthy eating and then go onto cambridge rather than a big binge then say ahh il start tomorrow, what do you think x x

Yes, definitely cut down on the carbs. Don't worry too much about the calories if you want to do the 'last supper', but cutting the carbs makes a huge difference to those early CD days :)

I cut down carbs for a couple of weeks before starting SS and compared to many others I've spoken to my side effects were a lot more manageable - apart from the mental hunger I had a bit of a headache on day 5 and felt a bit weepy and that was pretty much it for me.

There is a thread on here "stepping into SS" - a sticky one I think and worth a read :)

Thats what I did, I slowly cut down my carbs and eased myself into it, Im not SS Im doing a rough version of 790 lol I didnt get any headaches and Im finding it all fine and dandy so far.

I cut down on carbs and upped my water levels to about 2.5 - 3 litres... that helped me not feel too bad the first couple of days doing the diet, also getting into a hobby or something... (to stop you eating) is a good idea... my nails never looked so good when I started this.. also wet nail varnish means you can't eat!!

Good luck... you can do it...

Back