What is the Cambridge Diet and what doe's it consist of?

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Hi im awaiting wls and have found this brill site. However I keep seeing this cambridge diet and was wondering how it all works, as my husband needs to lose weight too!

Hi allie, its very similar to lighterlife. You buy satchets of soup, shakes, bars etc. and you eliminate all other food (if you do sole source) but there are other less strict varients of the diet. The good thing about it is you dont have to think about food, calories, fat content etc. as its all done for you! look up the cambridge diet web site. Good luck

Hi hun welcome to Mini's.

I'd like to direct you the main part of the Cambridge Diet Forum, where there are lots of fixed posts at the top of the page (called "Stickies") that should answer most of your questions.

Otherwise there is a link on one of the stickies:
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/26409-frequently-asked-questions.html

If you visit the post there's a link to the Cambridge FAQ page where you can read more about the diet.

If you have any specific questions, try running a search (top right of every page) and read through the stickies. Any further questions once you've done that, if you post on here or the main Cambridge page there's usually someone around who will try to help you!

xxx

Back