What is the first thing your going to do when you get to goal?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Apart from all the jumping about and screaming, i will be getting the credit card out and going to Selfridges in birmingham and buying myself a designer suit!!

What are you all going to be doing?
xx

I havn't thought past the screaming and crying as yet lolol xxxx good luck on your weight loss! xx

First thing I'll be doing is going to buy myself a new swimsuit. Wish it could be a bikini, but I know after 2 babies my stomach is never ever ever gunna be in bikini bearing shaping again. But a nice sexy swimsuit, some designer jeans and a mini makeover are the first things I'll be investing in :D :D :D

I will of course jump up and down and cry! But I will never have been that weight since I was a child so I don't know what I will look like etc. But I do I will go out with my sister (who is thin) shopping in all what I call "her" shops without feeling the staff are looking and thinking "what she doing in here." I will also be able to buy something that suits my age a little more with confidence and I will be proud of myself :p

Ohhh what will I do?
When I stand on those scales and they read 10st5 I will breathe a sigh of relief and just cry because phase 1 is over with. it's the maintianing thats going to be the hardest part. I already have an empty credit card which I intend to use to go shopping for the things I like instead of what I can get because they are fatty sizes. I love the surf shop clothes, Animal especially so I intend to blow the lot in there. And then I will go back to my home town which is 200miles away to visit my family and friends. They don't know that I am dieting and losing weight so I am hoping to be goal by August!!?!!! (it's a BIG goal)

That's a good one Mrs S. I too will be heading to see my family and friends who live about 150 miles away. Want to see the look on their faces.

I'm not at a stage yet where people are commenting on my loss...although I can feel it clearly in my clothes. But when people haven't seen you for a while it's all the more dramatic.

This is going to sound sad, but I'm going to go shopping, buy a new outfit, go to a nightclub and celebrate my 18th at long last!
After years of me yearning to turn 18 so I could finally go to a club legally and drink with my friends (after sneaking in for months!) it's almost been a year now since I turned 18 and I haven't been to any, because I just don't feel confident enough - plus I've been worried about bumping into people I went to school with, and them thinking "oh my god look at her, when did she get fat!"

For my 18th birthday last year, I'd always planned to go to this club near where I live, but on the night of my birthday I tried on everything in my room and didn't feel confident in anything - so I feigned being ill to my family/friends so I didn't have to go, just spend the evening crying in my room. VERY depressing lol, that was a really big low point for me, but not how anyone should spend their 18th birthday... I fully intend to make up for it!

I'm going to a wedding in June and i will have lost 4 stone by then, my friends and family haven't seen me since Ive been on this diet as they live 2 and a half hours away and also dont no Ive been dieting. so im looking forward to seeing them all in my new smaller dress:D

This is going to sound sad, but I'm going to go shopping, buy a new outfit, go to a nightclub and celebrate my 18th at long last!
After years of me yearning to turn 18 so I could finally go to a club legally and drink with my friends (after sneaking in for months!) it's almost been a year now since I turned 18 and I haven't been to any, because I just don't feel confident enough - plus I've been worried about bumping into people I went to school with, and them thinking "oh my god look at her, when did she get fat!"

For my 18th birthday last year, I'd always planned to go to this club near where I live, but on the night of my birthday I tried on everything in my room and didn't feel confident in anything - so I feigned being ill to my family/friends so I didn't have to go, just spend the evening crying in my room. VERY depressing lol, that was a really big low point for me, but not how anyone should spend their 18th birthday... I fully intend to make up for it!

Awww bless you hon!!!! big hugs to you . I feel really emotional at the moment and could of burst out crying when I read your post!!! You go girl.. you will look amazing and have a fantastic night... not long and you will be there !!!

what will I do what will I do!!! Im always out and about buying clothes at the moment .. but when I hit target my dad is buying me a new wardrobe... so...... probably head to selfridges.... designer jeans are my first thing.. havent had a pair of decent jeans for as long as I can remember.. and then everything else that goes with it......

My parents 40 wedding anniverary is in June and I hope to be near target then and get a really nice outfit for that. as we are making them a party at a restaurant.. anyway must dash.. Im babbling ..

Great post!! x

i am going to go out and buy a pair of designer jeans and a black leather bomber jacket - 2 things i have always wanted but only tend to look good on slim people!

i have just bought a mulberry bayswater and have asked my boyfriend not to give it to me until i get to goal! he is rock hard and no amount of begging will get him to hand it over!

Ill buy a fantastic outfit, phone a certain male individual to "meet up and go drinking" again and enjoy seeiing how much hes interested in me before telling him hes not my type after all, since i dont waste my time on superficial men that wouldnt give me the time of day before i looked as gorgeous as i do now :D

Well, I hate to say it girls, but I must be honest here. The first thing I am going to do when I get to goal is go out for a bloody big curry!!!

Well, I hate to say it girls, but I must be honest here. The first thing I am going to do when I get to goal is go out for a bloody big curry!!!

LOL! It won't be the first thing i do but i will be planning a celebratory visit to my favourite restaurant - the blue lion in east witton (if you are in the area and have never been there it's a amazing! the scallops and risotto starter is TO DIE FOR!) once i get to goal.

Hope to be alot closer to goal for my sons christening, which isn't booked yet but maybe sometime in July and I'm hoping I fit in a dress I wore a couple of years back. When I get to 1000 cal stage I am going to find exercise i enjoy and can maintain. And maintenence will be the hard part for me so I'm going to buy some (non-stretchy!) Jeans and see that they're always comfy and keep an eye on my weight every week. Also at goal I hope I've got enough saved to buy lovely clothes! I'd love to be 'Goked' and have a capsule wardrobe but I might have to settle for finding out about a personal shopper instead!

Hmm...me? I think I will go out and buy myself a nice new wardrobe from Tkmaxx (ok cheepskate here lol) and one of those vintage designer shops XD

I also think that a meetup with old school friends is in order lol!

Ill buy a fantastic outfit, phone a certain male individual to "meet up and go drinking" again and enjoy seeiing how much hes interested in me before telling him hes not my type after all, since i dont waste my time on superficial men that wouldnt give me the time of day before i looked as gorgeous as i do now :D

I like your style :p

Once the euphoria has worn off I'll be taking myself off to Victoria Square in Belfast to have a look in all the clothes shops that I just walk past at the moment because I'm too fat to fit into anything they sell. Hoping that my husband will give me his credit card for the day as mine is in melt down after being off on maternity leave for a year. Going back to work in June and need to pay off a lot!

Looking forward to wearing a slinky dress to the christmas do...

Need to research designer jeans...

Awww bless you hon!!!! big hugs to you . I feel really emotional at the moment and could of burst out crying when I read your post!!! You go girl.. you will look amazing and have a fantastic night... not long and you will be there !!!

Oh don't you'll set me off too! :cry:Lol thank you so much! :) I'm determined to get there!
I wish you luck too and hope you have the best time ever when you reach your goal weight! You can do it too! :D xxx

Back