what is the latest timne you can have a shake?

charleypolequeen

hi guys sometimes i will finish the gym at 7.30pm -8pm can i have a shake after this time??

Thanks

Charley

I sometimes have one at 10. I really don't think it matters.

also can you use more than the specified 225ml? i made my first shake and made with 300ml and tastes very nice like that...

Yeah, you can add more water. Some people blend shakes with ice as well to make them more like a thick shake. As long as you don't have LESS water - this diet is all about the water intake.

Good Luck.

Thanks everyone makes my life a lot easier doing it like that thanks ....i was fretting i wouldnt get shakes in before 7pm.....

I do the ss+ plan with the skimmed milk allowance and I make my shake with the milk. I love the choc mint made with milk but can't drink the shakes made with water cos they taste so awful to me.
This means I can only have one shake a day but at the moment that's ok.

i tend to have mine all after lunch time infact at times when ive been in hospital with my wee girl ive waited till shes asleep and sat and had 3 shakes in a row at her bedside at midnight, earned me a few funny looks from other parents, lol
i make my shakes with 400ml, taste yummy to me that way ( i only have choc mint )

oh and alex, i had to add milk to my shakes this week, never again, really didnt like it. just shows how different all are tastes are

I do the ss+ plan with the skimmed milk allowance and I make my shake with the milk. I love the choc mint made with milk but can't drink the shakes made with water cos they taste so awful to me.
This means I can only have one shake a day but at the moment that's ok.

wow you only have one shake a day? did your cdc advise this? you have doen so well so proof its works, i must agree with you and I find the drink a little grainy, do you get very hungry having only on shake a day and how long has it took you to loose your weight overall and have you had any breaks ?
sorry to ask all these questions :flirt2:

i tend to have mine all after lunch time infact at times when ive been in hospital with my wee girl ive waited till shes asleep and sat and had 3 shakes in a row at her bedside at midnight, earned me a few funny looks from other parents, lol
i make my shakes with 400ml, taste yummy to me that way ( i only have choc mint )

oh and alex, i had to add milk to my shakes this week, never again, really didnt like it. just shows how different all are tastes are

Thanks for that gonna try mine with 400ml this morning as i find they taste nice but are a little to grainy and i get bits at bottom of shake everytime.

wow you only have one shake a day? did your cdc advise this? you have doen so well so proof its works, i must agree with you and I find the drink a little grainy, do you get very hungry having only on shake a day and how long has it took you to loose your weight overall and have you had any breaks ?
sorry to ask all these questions :flirt2:

you must have 3 packs a day hun, alex if i recall rightly prefers the soups

Back