What is the most odd food combo...

stripedsocks

S: 10st7lb C: 9st10.5lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st10.5lb(7.14%)
What is the most odd food combination you've put together to be sw friendly?! I say this after finishing a scrambled egg sandwich made with toast, dairylea, and a squirt of bbq sauce... I didn't think it was that odd but my colleagues made strange faces at it :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LisaC

Gold Member
S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It doesn't sound too odd but I really like mediterranean couscous with beans & cheese melted on the top. Its lush & so filing!

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
Liver onions chips and pickled beetroot! Mmm

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
Liver onions chips and pickled beetroot! Mmm

I was right there with ya, until the beetroot bit! :p

Not sure I have any really bizarre combinations that spring to mind right now, but years back when I was in college I was seen as weird as I used to love chips with mint sauce. What on earth is wrong with that?

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
KittenKat said:
I was right there with ya, until the beetroot bit! :p

Not sure I have any really bizarre combinations that spring to mind right now, but years back when I was in college I was seen as weird as I used to love chips with mint sauce. What on earth is wrong with that?

Oooh muffin wrong with that!
I think having broccoli with a curry was a bit odd and I won't do it again, but Dort cooked and never added veg to the curry lol!

Sam:)

S: 12st12.5lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.6%)
I used to eat mushroom soup with salt and vinegar crisps (dipping the crisps in the soup) and got a few odd looks for that.

Sam:)

S: 12st12.5lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.6%)
Sam:) said:
I used to eat mushroom soup with salt and vinegar crisps (dipping the crisps in the soup) and got a few odd looks for that.

Not very sw friendly didn't read the original post properly lol

littlemeercat

S: 16st3lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st1lb Loss: 6st3lb(38.33%)
I have my sunday roast with laughing cow cheese triangles instead of gravey!

foxy_lox

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 11st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 3st13lb(25.46%)
When I did SW years ago me and friends used to have mash (on the side), hot pasta with cottage cheese mixed in and sweetcorn lol ODD, ODD, ODD!

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
S: 16st2lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st6lb(8.85%)
As I have divulged previously, I have cabbage with everything. Breakfast, in pasta bakes, in salads....it just fills you up so much! And taste's of nothing so won't alter the taste of your meal :)

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
S: 16st2lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st6lb(8.85%)
I find that once white cabbage (specifically) is cooked and thrown in a sauce or in a pan with my garlic mushrooms for breakfast it just takes on the flavour of what I've cooked it with :D

Honestly, I'm a fussy bugger!

Jo43

S: 15st8.0lb C: 13st12.0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 1st10lb(11.01%)
No mash pot salad cream sarnies r fab!
My great aunt used to do tinned pears tinned milk & bread & butter!?

interested92

Silver Member
I used to eat turkey and bread sauce sandwiches on Christmas day (for tea) :eek: Yes, I am gross! :eek:

nah. I used to have cold bolognese sauce sandwiches. I was once eating one round my mum's house when her friend said "wow, I can tell you're pregnant" (I actually was at the time) and my mum said "no. she did this before having one in the oven. it's just an Emma thing."

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
S: 16st8lb C: 12st10.8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st11.2lb(22.93%)
I love mushy peas with 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce (3syns) and cheese (HEA) stirred in, served with a side of beetroot and topped with houmous!

Also just mushy peas with a big dollop of salad cream :)

I love mushy peas haha!