What is the most odd food combo...

It doesn't sound too odd but I really like mediterranean couscous with beans & cheese melted on the top. Its lush & so filing!

Liver onions chips and pickled beetroot! Mmm

I was right there with ya, until the beetroot bit! :p

Not sure I have any really bizarre combinations that spring to mind right now, but years back when I was in college I was seen as weird as I used to love chips with mint sauce. What on earth is wrong with that?

KittenKat said:
I was right there with ya, until the beetroot bit! :p

Not sure I have any really bizarre combinations that spring to mind right now, but years back when I was in college I was seen as weird as I used to love chips with mint sauce. What on earth is wrong with that?

Oooh muffin wrong with that!
I think having broccoli with a curry was a bit odd and I won't do it again, but Dort cooked and never added veg to the curry lol!

I used to eat mushroom soup with salt and vinegar crisps (dipping the crisps in the soup) and got a few odd looks for that.

Sam:) said:
I used to eat mushroom soup with salt and vinegar crisps (dipping the crisps in the soup) and got a few odd looks for that.

Not very sw friendly didn't read the original post properly lol

When I did SW years ago me and friends used to have mash (on the side), hot pasta with cottage cheese mixed in and sweetcorn lol ODD, ODD, ODD!

As I have divulged previously, I have cabbage with everything. Breakfast, in pasta bakes, in salads....it just fills you up so much! And taste's of nothing so won't alter the taste of your meal :)

I find that once white cabbage (specifically) is cooked and thrown in a sauce or in a pan with my garlic mushrooms for breakfast it just takes on the flavour of what I've cooked it with :D

Honestly, I'm a fussy bugger!

No mash pot salad cream sarnies r fab!
My great aunt used to do tinned pears tinned milk & bread & butter!?

I used to eat turkey and bread sauce sandwiches on Christmas day (for tea) :eek: Yes, I am gross! :eek:

nah. I used to have cold bolognese sauce sandwiches. I was once eating one round my mum's house when her friend said "wow, I can tell you're pregnant" (I actually was at the time) and my mum said "no. she did this before having one in the oven. it's just an Emma thing."

I love mushy peas with 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce (3syns) and cheese (HEA) stirred in, served with a side of beetroot and topped with houmous!

Also just mushy peas with a big dollop of salad cream :)

I love mushy peas haha!

Back