What is the strangest diet you have done.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I did one which lasted for a week. Cant remember it exactly, but you ate nothing but French Onion Soup, then you could have nothing but chicken for a day. I think it was one that was given to a friend from the heart department at a hospital. I met my hubby whilst i was doing it for a second week and i was terribly windy :eek:. i think that i lost about 13lbs in just over a week.

I did the cabbage soup diet - oh the wind! It was sooo embarassing, I just couldn't keep it in - IN PUBLIC!!! I lost 6lbs and then put it all back on - of course!

I once did one that was just vegetables (not potatoes) for the first 3 days, day 4 was bananas and skimmed milk then back to the veg for 3 days. I made up a big tomato based chunky vegetable soup concoction and had it for every meal. I lost enthusiasm and never made it to the banana day lol

Mine was a diet called the 18 in 4 diet.

Basically it consisted off an extremly strict diet you had to have 2 pints of water before a meal and 1 pint afterwards Breakfast was Half a Grapefruit & Black coffee - No milk or sweetners allowed Lunch was something like an egg, tbsp of long green beans and a tbsp of courgettes and then dinner was a tbsp of long green beans tbsp of courgettes, tbsp of tomatoes and a tiny chicken breast

you werent allowed to use salt to flavour the food or pepper.

I lasted for 2 and a half days before going to the shop and stocking up on crap lol

At my advanced age I think I have tried so many ridiculous diets.
The daftest was the Italian Diet,

You had to drink 2 litres of wine a day, breakfast included and just eat steak.

I didn't lose much weight but boy was I happy !!!!

fillymum said:
At my advanced age I think I have tried so many ridiculous diets.
The daftest was the Italian Diet,

You had to drink 2 litres of wine a day, breakfast included and just eat steak.

I didn't lose much weight but boy was I happy !!!!

I bet lol my kinda diet!

Hmmmmm, I like the sound if the wine in the Italian diet!!!!!!

Mine was the maple syrup diet - mix water, lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper together and sip throughout the day, no food .....yuck!!! Think I managed 3 days and lost 4lbs!! Complete madness I know but I was for sister in laws wedding! Obviously put it all straight back on!!!

I've tried all sorts too including the cabbage soup diet, but kept getting migraines by the time I got to day 3 so gave up. I've even resorted to slimming patches that were supposed to be an appetite suppressant but I was allergic to the adhesive on the plasters themselves and it took 4 months for the blisters to clear up!! Why do we do these things to ourselves??

Back