What is the worst film you've ever seen?

I hated Into The Wild, which is a pretty unpopular opinion among my friends, but I've never come across a protagonist who made me so angry. He was so selfish, and such a massive pretentious arrogant snob the entire film. I couldn't sleep that night because I was so angry!

The Producers (remake) and Sideways were equally horrific.

movie 43.. Oh my word.. I swear a heap of movie stars got together and said "let's see how many sales we can get just by having our faces in this ********'.. DIRE!!

I was just coming to post this one!!! Since I've got Netflix I'm watching some rubbish and that has taken the biscuit!

The Possession, it's absolutely awful :( I'm quite a wuss when it comes to scary movies but it was more laughable than scary!

"The Last Passenger" a film starring Kara Tointon, 2013.

The worst thing is, I was a consultant to the film and so my name is on the credits. Eeek!

I was also invited to the premiere but I didn't go ~ very glad I did not as I am not good at lying to the director's face and telling him it's a crock!

Last Passenger - Rotten Tomatoes

Box Trolls,which was a children's film that I took my Son to see at the cinema,we both got really bored and wanted to walk out
Vanilla Sky-I actually did walk out of the cinema when I went to see this film
Love never dies-I'm a big Phantom of the Opera fan and I love Theatre but after seeing this I am really glad I never spent the money to see it

There is a part of me that wants to say certain Harry Potter films, I read all the books so many times and although there were some good things in the films I just really loved the books.... Other than that...erh..

1. Zohan
2. Gravity

Back