What is the worst film you've ever seen?

The second Twilight movie. It was just a bunch of teenagers sulking and crying as far as I could see.

Mindy123 said:
The second Twilight movie. It was just a bunch of teenagers sulking and crying as far as I could see.

Out of curiosity I read the first Twilight book (I teach 11-16 year olds) and it was dire. I didn't even get to the end- I saw the film and when I knew how it ended I just couldn't go on!!!!

Then a few people I chat to on twitter had a group watching/*****ing session of Breaking Yawn...if you think Twilight is bad then you ain't seen NOTHING!

There's no end to the awkwardness, including 'comedy' speeches, a long drawn out sex scene where a headboard gets broken, and then....a giving birth scene which is....well there are no words.

We had to watch Battle Royale to cheer ourselves up!!!

1. Birth (Nicole Kidman - where she plays a woman who thinks a ten yr old boy is a reincarnation of her dead husband, erm... really quite sick and also, when I saw it at the cinema the boom mic kept creeping in at the top of the shot, quite the most bizarre thing)
2. Vanilla Sky - :airquote:It was actually all a dream:airquote: what a load
3. My Best Friend's Wedding - just dull
4. Face/Off - possibly the best example of Nicholas Cage's cringeworthy overacting although there are many others

I could go on

Fairly recent ones as over the years I've seen many a bad film;

Avatar - most overrated film ever made, methinks!

Black Swan - what a pile of pish

Unknown - God awful

Bridesmaids - I don't understand the hype over this at all, terrible film full of characters that were impossible to like; bitter, twisted, spiteful women who all deserved bad things to happen to them - hilarious :confused:

Breaking Dawn - They're all bad, to be fair, but it was so bad I was laughing out loud at it, it was almost a spoof of itself.

I could go on and on

CazzaLazarou said:
Out of curiosity I read the first Twilight book (I teach 11-16 year olds) and it was dire. I didn't even get to the end- I saw the film and when I knew how it ended I just couldn't go on!!!!

Then a few people I chat to on twitter had a group watching/*****ing session of Breaking Yawn...if you think Twilight is bad then you ain't seen NOTHING!

There's no end to the awkwardness, including 'comedy' speeches, a long drawn out sex scene where a headboard gets broken, and then....a giving birth scene which is....well there are no words.

We had to watch Battle Royale to cheer ourselves up!!!

Yay to Battle Royale!

tweeandbiscuits said:
Yay from me too, Brilliant film!!

Worst film I've ever seen would be the 10 minutes of Twilight that a "friend" made me watch....

I refuse to watch any of them or read the books!

Babel, brad pitt... Even with him in was unbearable to watch x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Probably 'Freddie Got Fingered' I remember being at school when this was out, everyone was mad about it so I thought I would watch it. Just the worst film ever!

I know people will hate me but I had to walk out of American Psycho. Hated it.
Absolutely hated American Pie, Dumb and Dumber (I think I've only ever managed to watch 10minutes of it ever), CatWoman was atrocious, Face-Off (can't stand Nicholas Cage - he just cannot act!), The Mummy 3 (WHYYY did they do it?)... loads! I've learnt to check out RT and IMDB before I consider watching a film now.

There's far too many good films in this thread :D

Should try real bottom of the barrel scraping like National Lampoon's Men in White staring Biff from Back to the Future

Back