What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Just watched eXistenZ, what a waste of time! David Cronenberg has failed me

CP78 said:
There's far too many good films in this thread :D

Should try real bottom of the barrel scraping like National Lampoon's Men in White staring Biff from Back to the Future

What do you find to be good ones from here(I'm nosey) lol

American Psycho, Freddy Got Fingered (it's NOT a guilty pleasure :D), Vanilla Sky (Abre Los Ojos was ok, this remake was much better), Face/Off, Avatar (unoriginal story, but well executed), Super 8 (modern day Goonies :D), Babel (even if the director is a 1 trick pony - see 21 Grams & Amores Perros). That's just off the last 2 pages!

CP78 said:
American Psycho, Freddy Got Fingered (it's NOT a guilty pleasure :D), Vanilla Sky (Abre Los Ojos was ok, this remake was much better), Face/Off, Avatar (unoriginal story, but well executed), Super 8 (modern day Goonies :D), Babel (even if the director is a 1 trick pony - see 21 Grams & Amores Perros). That's just off the last 2 pages!

Okies,I must admit I haven't seen most of those but I do like American psycho and face/off!

gotta agree with you on Super 8, when I watched it, it really felt like a movie from the era of things liek E.T. and the Goonies, sort of a mix of the two, it was really great, I didnt think I would like it that much but I ended up loving it

Alien vs predator 2 requiem,wooden actors,predictable storyline,not to mention it was way too dark-half of the time you couldn't see anything!

I loved teeth lol. What a weird concept. I think it was originally a myth in America to scare Christian boys away from girls lol. The worst movie i watched was tonight strippers vs werewolves. It has a few famous soap stars in it and thought I'd give it a go. What a Load of pants.

samthompson17 said:
I loved teeth lol. What a weird concept. I think it was originally a myth in America to scare Christian boys away from girls lol. The worst movie i watched was tonight strippers vs werewolves. It has a few famous soap stars in it and thought I'd give it a go. What a Load of pants.

The title (strippers vs werewolves) says it all lol

We started watching a film called One Eyed Monster the other night, I saw that an actress from my favourite programme,Buffy,was in it. Oh my word, she was terrible, the film was terrible but we couldn't stop watching. It really was awful, I should be embarrassed to admit watching it lol.

Kimbers said:
We started watching a film called One Eyed Monster the other night, I saw that an actress from my favourite programme,Buffy,was in it. Oh my word, she was terrible, the film was terrible but we couldn't stop watching. It really was awful, I should be embarrassed to admit watching it lol.

Which actress was it?

Amber Benson who played Tara, I Just wondered what she was like outside of that role, sadly the words bloody awful spring to mind and she's only spoken a few lines. The film is just so silly, Ron Jeremy's erm..."little Jeremy" gets possessed by an alien and goes on a killing rampage. We don't really know what possessed us to watch it but we couldn't switch off lol!

Kimbers said:
Amber Benson who played Tara, I Just wondered what she was like outside of that role, sadly the words bloody awful spring to mind and she's only spoken a few lines. The film is just so silly, Ron Jeremy's erm..."little Jeremy" gets possessed by an alien and goes on a killing rampage. We don't really know what possessed us to watch it but we couldn't switch off lol!

Lol car crash movie all the way! I know the actress you mean,Shame she was a let down! Lol bout Ron's pecker on a rampage!

Drag me to hell is the worst film.I have ever seen (and I have watched the hottie and the nottie) lol x

Has to be Cloverfield or Burn After Reading for me.
Awful!!

AG1981 said:
Has to be Cloverfield or Burn After Reading for me.
Awful!!

Lol I quite liked Cloverfield...not the first time I watched it, but when there was nothing else on tv I watched it again and quite enjoyed it.

Back