What is/was for lunch???

im going to have 1/4th of a garlic chicken pizza with some cherry toms and rocket, followed by strawberries and toffee apple yogurt yum

petlamb said:
im going to have 1/4th of a garlic chicken pizza with some cherry toms and rocket, followed by strawberries and toffee apple yogurt yum

Sounds amazing!

Think I'll have sandwich thins with turkey and cheese and maybe a treat from the treat tin! (all under 150 cals so it's okay!)

Going For hot chicken salad today

Lots of salad cottage cheese and a small spokn I coleslaw with a grilled chicken breast on top yummy

Mine is the low cal version though; no Parmesan and light dressing. Still tasty as though!
Hope your day with the little ones is going ok! :) x

clairethehat said:
Mine is the low cal version though; no Parmesan and light dressing. Still tasty as though!
Hope your day with the little ones is going ok! :) x

Always even better with a low cal version haha :)
We're doing good so far! Bit more organised today, even managed to clean the kitchen and stick some washing in lol!

Ended up having 2 sandwich thins with light dairylea and cherry tomatoes and an Activia fat free cherry yoghurt :) x

I had a teeny tiny bowl of spaghetti with onions and garlic and it was larvely for such simple food! Nowhere near enough however so I'm off to rummage in the cupboards for ryvitas and caramelised onion hummus :D

I had a Tesco light choices wrap with salad, bernard Matthews turkey chunks and sweet chilli sauce, a packet of quavers and a fruit salad. 411cal altogether :)

A mugshot! 301kcal xx

Weight Watchers Salmon & brocolli Wedge Melt with some raw peppers, some galia melon, cup of tea and a large chocolate snack a jack (425kcal)

Back