What is/was for lunch???

Shredded Wheat with 150ml soy milk and 8g sugar - 230. I know, that doesn't sound like lunch to me either :p

3 sesame ryvitas with ricotta, rocket and smoked salmon - it was lush! 282 cals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back on the diet after being off for a month -
granny smith apple, 10 blueberries and a weight watchers toffee yogurt, - 132 cal. was delicious (and frustrating that the yogurt was delicious, but lower in calories than the apple!)

KatiePillow said:
Back on the diet after being off for a month -
granny smith apple, 10 blueberries and a weight watchers toffee yogurt, - 132 cal. was delicious (and frustrating that the yogurt was delicious, but lower in calories than the apple!)

That's not a lunch - thats a pudding!

I had chips at 3 am last night.. so it was a redemption :p
I had some crisp bakes and philly as a late afternoon lunch too..

Homemade mushroom soup with half a small baguette - less than 200 calories!

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

a mackerel fillet and crisp bakes with philly.. quite high in calories :s.. hopefully the mackrel is still classed as healthy though..(425 all in, mackerel was 225)

Brunch today is 1 slice of soda bread, 1/2 tin of beans, 1 egg fried in low cal spray and 2 bacon medallions :) (324 calories)

Lunch was small amount of pasta and homemade meatballs (was a small portion because I forgot to buy pasta and there wasn't enough meatballs to go round!)

i had a toastie with rye bread, ww bacon and half fat cheese with a dollop of bbq sauce and some fresh pinapple,my fitness pall says 355 kcal for the lot x

Cheese and ham sandwich on whole grain, some quavers and a chocolate and coconut Alpen bar

Back