Whats worse?

• NEVER had a real serious relationship or even any flings

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • SLEPT with town and country - the odd token proper relationship

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • LOADS of proper relationships - falls in love really easy

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
A guy who has never had a relationship or a guy who has had loads???

OK - so noone wants to end up with a guy who has slept with half the town and most of the country... BUT? What about a guy who has never really had any relationship worth talking about??

What would u find the most disturbing????

I don't think I could ever deflower (LOL) a guy.

think i would pick a guy who has been around a bit. i once dated a guy who err had never been around the block and let me tell u not a flippen clue, soooo got rid of him hahaha sweet good looking nice car few bob but when it came to the bedroom dept ahahahaha what a let down...

LOL!

think i would pick a guy who has been around a bit. i once dated a guy who err had never been around the block and let me tell u not a flippen clue, soooo got rid of him hahaha sweet good looking nice car few bob but when it came to the bedroom dept ahahahaha what a let down...

lol! ur on the ball with lots of great posts tonight becks - deffo getting a good laugh from me! lol x

lol! ur on the ball with lots of great posts tonight becks - deffo getting a good laugh from me! lol x

i wonder did he ever find love or go to some lessons? I actually found him on bebo one night i was doing a bit of stalking still as handsome as ever no other half and no pics the poor fella!!!!!!

mmmm not sure about this one. A guy who has been around a bit might be good....... but one who is at the start of his career (how polite am I??) could be good cos you could "mould" him into your way of thinking. :)

mmmm not sure about this one. A guy who has been around a bit might be good....... but one who is at the start of his career (how polite am I??) could be good cos you could "mould" him into your way of thinking. :)

hahaha :rotflmao:"at the start of his career!!!!!"
I can see where your coming from..then if you go for the guy who has been around and espec the town where you live you might bump into his other collegues so you would prob have to move town to escape....

yeah i think i would rather have someone who has had lots of meaningless affairs or someone who has had none.

The guys who just fall head over heels with anyone and get into relationship after relationship - i dont know - i think thats too weird and needy and if they fell in love with me - i wouldnt feel special at all.

If you get a player or some wee nerd to fall for u then at least you are special! :D

and we all like to feel special girls dont we ;) lolx

Im kinda into nerds too.Just something about a wee nerd. :D lol x

My bf is a nerd. Computer scientist to boot! Never had a GF before me. I like to know he can't remember sex with another girl! I had a few bfs, wish I'd waited for him tho.

mmm I did deflower a guy once, he was half italian, tall, dark and told me he loved me in 5 different languages - that did it for me...

mind you, for all i know he could have been ordering chicken chow mein in 4 of them i wouldn't have known! :D

He was good in bed though, think he may have been watching a few 'movies' going on his technique though! :D:D

went out with a virgin once many moons ago .I taught him the art of pleasing Mandy to perfection ,so would I go for the novice or the experienced man ....... think a mix would be good sometimes men believe they have nothing more to learn (in the romance/bedroom department).
THIS POLL HAS SENT ME DOWN MEMORY LANE HEHE so many memories (not men lol)

Back