What is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiday!!! 1pm, not that im thinking about it much!!!! I just cant wait to get that first one outa the way and hopefully see quite a good loss, I only had the one meal so surely I can't have done that much damage?

xx

I came off for the six weeks holidays, being a childminder is hard in the hols (not this hol though) lots of trips and planned days out, I couldnt work CD round it, I got greedy and forgot all about CD, a trip to the hospital in an ambulance for suspected heart attach woke me up and put me back on track, turns out it was gallstones, with the constant dieting and then fast fat attacks and sugar it sent my body in to chaos, my doctor advised me to get back on CD and ive not had an attack since.

So I know how hard it is once you fall off, just decided how much you want it and take baby steps, till your on full track, you can do it as you have done it before

Really good luck all of you xx

Thank u witchy, I think this time round with not having as much to lose is a major factor in my motivation. Last time I was so miserable and depressed about my body that that gave me th kick up the ass I needed where as this time Im not quite as big, does that make sense?

xx

You can do it Jules :)

x

LOL@Godzilla breath

Hi Hayley, hows it going?

xx

The "godzilla breath" is natural to CD hun. Mine started to smell at about 3 days. My OH says he can only smell it when i get close up and that me drinking green tea seems to help.....
Im doing really well, i cant believe how easy im finding this.

The only thing i have to complain about is my moods haha, my OH is being so patient bless him. I very rarely get grumpy or snappy but the poor guy is getting sooo much of it.
Lucke he loves me hehe.

How long is your OH away for?

Wow! He is going to get a shock then?!

Good for you hun
x

hiya, am having a completely different experience its weird,

i started in january and until august i was back n forth cheating all the time and not caring only lost 2.5 stone, i restarted last week and im in such a better frame off mind so far ave not cheated which is a record for me as before id never made it past day 4 without giving in to temptation,

i noticed though that having goals set made me feel pressured and the more pressured i got fae not losing the more i ate, i dont have any goals set now its gonna take as long as it has to but as long as im losing i dont care how much.

also watching the tv is my trigger for eating cos it was the habit before the diet and old habits die hard so i tend not to watch tv at night unless its eastenders i come on here for hours or do housework.

sorry if ive bored you all.

good luck xx

Back