What is wrong with me?!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I have been so happy and motivated all week and would like to think that I have helped a few people along the way.

This afternoon, someone who I thought was ok, decided to pay a rather spiteful remark about what I was wearing.
Normally I wouldn't even entertain the petty remark, but it has me in floods of tears!!! :cry::cry::sigh:
I am still extremely concious about my size and for him to come out and say something in front of 3 other people was really hurtful.

Anyway, I just wanted to post really....not expecting replies.

Oh Mrs V that is horrible ..... just remember when you are slim he'll still be a %$£$!!!!

((((HUGS)))) Don't let someone who is not important upset your motivation. Good luck xxxx

Thanks Beverley.

You're right he is a %$£$!!!!
I think my severe lack of sleep isn't helping.

x

Lack of sleep makes everything seem worse - but how dare he be rude about you .... especially when you are trying to do something about it (and 13lb is great). Carry on with your determination and show him how wrong he is when you are svelte and he is still rude and obnoxious.

Come on Mrs V, you can get thru nasty comments, cos can you imagine the comments in a few months time... people are cruel, just rise above it, and try and get some sleep!!! Something I remember from school days

"I might be fat, you are ugly but I can diet!" - even though I hate the F word and you are not, I used to have this on a badge!!

Keep strong, we will all be slim together!

Love

Mrs V dont let some silly sod get you down. He's probably lacking in something ..... like a brain!!! Dont mind him. Your doing great already and your right - youve helped lots of people along so far.
Big hug coming your way :grouphugg:

i agree with all the others, ignore him, get a good night sleep & tommorrow you will feel better.
The other thing to remember, is men are not as emotional as us women & his throw away comment prob meens nothing to him.
xx

Just think to yourself that you can change your weight (and ARE doing) he isn't as likely to be able to change his personality ;) Even though you can't say it to him, it might make you smirk to yourself and feel a bit better :)

Oh Mrs V that horrible nasty man I despise people like that. You are worth a million of him at the end of the day weather you are big or little it is what is inside that counts. To me and I am sure lots of other people on here you seem like such a lovely caring lady. What does it matter what some ignorant excuse for a male thinks about what you wear if you like it then tough. You dress in what you like sweety if he has a problem with it tough luck. I know how you feel as many people have made remarks about what I have worn in the past it use to really hurt me but now I am just like well I am comfy in it so thats all that matters.

There's always going to be people like that. They either speak before they think (and I know plenty of them) or they say things to cause bother. Both types annoy me so much and whereas at one time I would have been very upset and taken every remark personally I now think well if they are saying it to or about me then someone else is not getting upset. You are doing so well and I find your posts very interesting. Good luck with the rest of the diet.

Irene xx

I'm really sorry to hear this - people can be so thoughtless and unkind - did their mums never tell them that if they haven't anything nice to say then they should say nothing at all?

Your comments on here have really helped me through the last weeks which makes it all the worse thats someones upset you.

Take care

OH Mrs V that's just awful, some people are just downright nasty. He isnt worth your tears hun, yes it's upsetting but as the others hasve said you are doing amazing and when you're looking all svelte and sexy that person will still be through and through ugly......horrid people makes me really angry grrr grrr grrr go kick him!!!

Hi Mrs V,

Try not to let this person upset you so much as you said yourself...
Normally I wouldn't even entertain the petty remark, but it has me in floods of tears!!! :cry::cry::sigh:

Losing weight is very emotional as the hormones are all over the place due in part to the quick release of oestrogen from our fat as the weight comes off so quickly.

Obviously this person is very ignorant and insensitive to other's feelings. As my mother God rest her would say...

"What do you expect from a pig but a grunt"

Don't let this person occupy any more of your head space!

Love Mini xxx

DONT WORRY

Just ignore this horrible person when u get to goal strutt past them and show them :grouphugg:all how great u are....big hugs:grouphugg:xxx

Take no notice of him Mrs V! He's obviously not fully gifted in the brain department to pass a nasty comment about your choice of clothing! :mad: Sticks and stones etc, just remove those nasty words from your mind and try to avoid that p***k from now on.

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Hey Mrs V - he sounds like a total prat !!

try to put his comments out of your mind (hard, I know)....you will definitely have the last laugh when you get to goal....you are a wonderful, supportive person who has helped lots of people on Minimins with your generous nature and helpful advice...:)

he's not even fit to tie your shoe laces !!! :mad:

keep on keepin on....you are doin great on this diet !! and will definitely have the last laugh over him !!!

lotsa love

Debz xx

Mrs V, next time you see said spiteful person say to them, 'you smell nice' and just as they're saying thanks say 'slipped in s##t' always works for me.

Big hugs don't let the low lifes get you down. I pity these people when we're thin, I for one will be a complete biatch xx

Lol, thank you all for the replies!!!

I really don't know why I was so emotional yesterday!! I really do think that it's because I'm not getting the sleep I need.

He has avoided me today so far and to be honest I really couldn't give a flying rat if he stays away from me or not - I am more cross with the fact that his comment upset me when it wouldn't have normally.

Never mind, it's a new day, sun is shining although its bloomin freezing!!! and I am on my 2nd litre of water!! Hey Ho!!!

Back