What is Your Affirmation for Today?

Divine Wisdom Guides Me

My affirmation for today is:

I am guided throughout this day in making the right choices.

Divine intelligence continuously guides me in the realisation of my goals....

Am really like this today! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebab
Today mine is:

Whether you think you can,
Or whether you think you can't -
You'll probably be right!

So today I'm going to believe I can do this!!!!

Having nicked this one the other day from Kebab, it is still so relevant at the mo so I'm sticking with it ;)

I have two for today. Because I gave in to a choc. biscuit about midnight and felt really guilty and disappointed in myself, my first is:

'Things are rarely as good as they seem beforehand'.

My second to help me today is:

'Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept trying when the going has got tough!'

Have a good day all:)

Kebab - you are soooooooo spooky!!! Have you got a telescope or something pointed at my house!! :D

Hi all

2 for today:

'Endeavour to live each day that dawns as if it were going to be your last.'

I don't want to have my last day the size I am, so I'm aiming to shrink a little each day!!!

'Eating words never gave anyone indigestion.'

Sound odd I know, but when I want to eat, I try to phone a friend to distract me!!!

Have a good day all!

Having had a terrible day yesterday, I think this is the one I need!

Life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

For me today its....

Things only have the meaning that we attach to them...if you don't like it, change it!!!

A little late posting, but mine is:

'The answer is simple; if you want something very badly, you can achieve it'

We are often the people who sabatage our weight loss attempts, I know I do!!! So, I thought this would help me today:

'The person we need the most protection and help from, and who can do us the most damage or good, is ourself.'

My affirmation for the day is...

Where there's a will, there's a way...my way is not to cheat and drink loads of water and keep 'my eye on the prize'...

Mine today is:

'Don't be diverted from your purpose, if you were sure enough to start, be sure enough to finish.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebab
Today mine is:

Whether you think you can,
Or whether you think you can't -
You'll probably be right!

So today I'm going to believe I can do this!!!!

Having nicked this one the other day from Kebab, it is still so relevant at the mo so I'm sticking with it ;)

Just to be boring I'm still going with this one and I have decided to get it printed up for my fellow LighterLifer's as it is our last meeting on Tuesday and then we all split up for development :(

Back