What is Your Affirmation for Today?

Mini,

Your day sounds just like mine is going to be - as soon as I can be bothered to move!

I had to get up quickly and put bedding into machine for prewash and mega wash complete with zoflora this morning as my darling Maxxy dog had a dirty bum and managed to get it all over my bedding
vomit-sp.gif

I have done tons of housework over the weekend but it still looks like a bomb's hit it :rolleyes:

Today mine is:

Whether you think you can,
Or whether you think you can't -
You'll probably be right!

So today I'm going to believe I can do this!!!!

I like it :D Can I nick this one too please :eek:

OMG you haven't had a crash have you, Issy?

Issy - Are you alright?? I think you need to start a new thread to explain!!!:confused:

Mine is "Set ones aspirations low, so you can easily acheive them and feel good about yourself".

Not sure if I have hot the hang of this thread yet.

Today I'm going for

'Our life is what our actions make it'.

So today I will take the neccessary action to lead a slimmer, healthier and happier (hopefully!!!) life by ss'ing today.

Whether you think you can,
Or whether you think you can't -
You'll probably be right!
I use this one a lot at school with my little [strike]brats[/strike] angels :) I also have a 'can't can' and they have to pretend to put it in the can and then never speak of that word "can't" again.

Issy - Are you alright?? I think you need to start a new thread to explain!!!:confused:

No - I'm allright - no crash - just was incredibly tired yesterday, is all - soz - didn't mean to panic anyone.

My first affirmation of today is "Put brain in gear before posting".

Hi all, where are your affirmations?? I love reading them, they are so inspiring!

Today mine will be:

'There is inly one person whom you can trust to have your best interests at heart all the time, and that is yourself.'

I have to do the ss'ing for myself and think of it as a reward, not a punishment, I'm doing it for my own good!!!:)

Back