What is your best feature?

I completely agree with CocktailPrincess. You're doing so well with your weight loss and need to start loving yourself again.

K xxx

Don't worry about size 8 feet...mine are size 10!!!lol And at 6ft2.5, I also have large hands....but they would look strange any other way.

I was going to answer ears and little fingers to this....but I will say what I think are really my most attractive features, then cringe, because I may look like a love self lol

1) My big brown eyes
2) My chin that has never been double, even at my heaviest
3) My slim hands and wrists
4) My ankles and my one foot that has a beautiful tattoo on it. May get the other one done too, so I can like both feet lol
5) My mouth. I got teased for having full lips at school. But as a woman, men have loved them!lol
6) My bangers...(Gok stylee lol) Not so good out of a bra these days. But a cracking cleavage when encased in a Evans Special lol
7) My neck...It is a nice length lol

and finally (I am honestly not a love self, this has taken counselling to get here lol)

8) My height. I used to hate it. But it has bought me sooo many opportunities in life. I have been able to travel and meet many people, just because I realised that many see my height as a cool thing (Iknow it sounds confusing. may be brave enough to explain one day lol)

What a great thread!! I did not realise I liked so much about myself lol...My shrink will be pleased when I tell her lol

I'd have to say my nose and my personality!

Fuffs, please love your other foot too otherwise it'll get a complex and the psychiatrist fees will be huge :D

The height one's interesting. I'm just over 5ft and He Who Thinks He's Boss is exactly 1ft taller - and I love being so little next to him. If I were any taller (as I'd dreamed off all my life) it just wouldn't be the same.

Save a fortune in tailor's fees when I buy trousers though :rolleyes:

lol great thread , my eyes and boobs lol im nearly 43 but told look 30 something , x

:eek::eek: Your never nearly 43!! Is your pic old missy??;) lol Good for you!

I'm 26 and people keep thinking I'm about 32 :confused: I'm blaming it in the fact that I'm young to have a 9 year old! Deluded perhaps, but it works for me :D:D

Fuffs, please love your other foot too otherwise it'll get a complex and the psychiatrist fees will be huge :D

The height one's interesting. I'm just over 5ft and He Who Thinks He's Boss is exactly 1ft taller - and I love being so little next to him. If I were any taller (as I'd dreamed off all my life) it just wouldn't be the same.

Save a fortune in tailor's fees when I buy trousers though :rolleyes:

I can never get trousers long enough. I think I have a 36" inside leg. I always have to wear obvious crop trousers. That are probably capris pants on someone else and just under the knee on me.

Only have loved my height in the last two years. I always wanted to feel small and protected. I was called green giant and bfg at school. partners always wanted to wrestle me rather than hug me. Since being with my partner, life has been very different. We only wrestle when I want to!!lol...with plenty of hugs thrown on.

:eek::eek: Your never nearly 43!! Is your pic old missy??;) lol Good for you!

I'm 26 and people keep thinking I'm about 32 :confused: I'm blaming it in the fact that I'm young to have a 9 year old! Deluded perhaps, but it works for me :D:D

I am 27 Indie, and have been told since 18 that I look 30. It is only in the last year it has dropped to 26-28...So, hang on in their until you are 27 lol:D

Not even your little finger or ears Nat??lol

Little fingers rock! They will always look great lol

What a great thread! :)

Loads of people say I have nice eyes.. so I like them too! :D lol

my bangaroonies and my teeth , like fuffs i hated being tall i'm 5'9 my feet are a nine my hands are huuge and it made me feel so unfeminine for ages but you just have to think god gives ya (or genetics depending on your take lol) what ya have never be ashamed of it never apologise for it and never let anyone make you feel like it's not how your meant to be loads of men love tall women and big women and small women and etc etc and i have lost count of the number of times i heard someone say god i wish i was taller or god i wish i was smaller it's good to love yourself a little bit makes it easier for others to love you well in my opinion it does anyways XXXX

There seems to be a running theme here- breasts

or as you lot of gorgeous girlies have been calling them:
boobs (traditional),
boobies (slight naughty twist on a firm favourite)
bangers (Gok inspired genious)
tits (lowering the tone lol)
double ds (showing off lol)
ample cleavage (every man's fantasy)
..........and my personal favourite...........bangaroonies!!!!! (princessria adding a european twist there)

Wow- there must be a lot of happy men (and women!) out there

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nothing wrong with an ample pair of bangaroonies !! if god had wanted us to hide them he wouldn't have made them so conspicuous lol

As a proud owner of a pair of size F "bangeroonies, I can say that they do make men take notice!!!
Sad tho' as before sw they were a size G!

Back