What is your favourite childhood movie?

coulrophobia!

I just googled your phobia because i didn't know what it was, lol! But i don't know if you're joking or if you're being sincere, lol.

Having said that, i've read and seen things about people with fear of clowns, i dont have it but clowns do freak me out a little bit.

Have you tried Hypnotherapy? Its meant to be good to overcome phobias!

xx

i loved the mighty ducks

o_O I used to love Matilda, Mrs Doubtfire,Home alone, Annie, Bugsy Malone was a big favourite of mine.. I also think at one time I owned the power ranger movie.. I was cool. :cool:

snow white!
I had the l.p. but my horrid brother broke it!

THE PARENT TRAP - i have seen this film about 1000 times. I not only know all the words and actions and tone of voice, i also know all the lyrics to the soundtrack.

Home Alone 1 & 2, My Girl, All Dogs Go to Heaven, An American Tail, The Last Unicorn, The Little Mermaid, Big, Watership Down

There is so many to choose from, Matilda, Madeline, The Parent Trap, Annie, The Wizard of Oz, My Girl, The Sound of Music, Cinderella.

Ohh id have to say my fave film as a child..AND an adult has to be labyrinth with david bowie

Yes!

Mine would be:

The Land Before Time
The Goonies
The BFG
My Girl
Jumanji
An American Tail
Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast

ah classics!

It's got to be the Lion King!!!!

Ooooh I still love it now!!

:D

xx

Imitation Of Life - it's a sad film but it's still my favourite film this day.

I remember my Sunday school teacher brought it for us to watch (back home in Jamaica) when I was about 8 or so.

I've only seen it once until recently when I discovered it again.

Even though I saw it when I was only 8 - it was such a poignant story that I remembered the story word-by-word to this day aged 25.

My movies were

Flight of the Navigator
Mac and Me
Howard the Duck
The Phantom Tollbooth
Dumbo
Space Camp
Home Alone
The Dark Crystal
Back to The Future (any one)
The Karate Kid
Short Circuits
Batteries Not Included
Cocoon
War Games
Alice in Wonderland, but only 2 versions
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original)

There are others but can't remember them off top of head

Did like Matilda and The Secret Garden, but not till a bit later

Hmmm. Watership Down, The Last Unicorn, Labyrinth and The Sword in the Stone. <3

Back