What is your favourite childhood movie?

sound of music and i still love it!!!

I quite agree!!! :D

I also loved Mary Poppins, Grease (it was a childhood film in my house! ;)), the Short Circuit films, Flight of the Navigator, Uncle Buck, My Girl, Little Mermaid, Labyrinth, Home Alone 1 & 2, Big...the list goes on!

:)

Mine were:

Grease
Karate Kid
Sister Act
Home Alone
Mary Poppins
Charlie & The Chocolate Fatory
Back To The Future
TMNT
Mrs Doubtfire

Mine would be The Wizard of Oz, I always wanted to be Glenda the Good Witch.
I hated Chitty Chitty Bang Bang becuase of the Child Snatcher!!!!

Think it is private Benjamin, the first film I ever saw on a video player! But now I am an adult I understand all of the humour lol so will go with The jungle book

Drop Dead Fred!! I'll always love that film...
I also had a thing for the Albert Finney version of Scrooge for some strange reason :S
Beauty and the Beast, Nightmare Before Christmas, Land Before Time and even though not technically a film I watched my Pingu video back to back every day

Aw so many, Back to the Future, Stand by Me, Flight of the Navigator, Who Framed Roger Rabbit - and all still good to this day :-D

It's A Wonderful Life ... The Lion King ... Miracle on 34th Street

id have to say rookie of the year or sandlot kids but also the goonies problem child and the home alones and i was obssesed with jackie chan movies even watched them in subtitles meals on wheels ect :)

the parent trap,lion king , beauty and the best,,,and i have to admit,,i have a slight harry potter obsession,,though the books are better than the movies..the movies are for when im lazy and couldnt be bothered to get the book out! :D x

Jungle book and home alone

As a child I liked Disney, my favourite was probably The Little Mermaid. I recall being in awe of her beautiful long red hair and being a bit jealous that she lived in the Ocean and had talking fish for friends etc. In fact to this day, I still like wavy long red hair over any other style or colour.

I couldn't possibly choose just one, my faves were:
The Little Mermaid
Sound of music
Wizard of Oz
Matilda
The Goonies
Mrs Doubtfire
Cinderella
Calamity Jane
Mighty ducks

I'd have trouble just choosing one as well. Some of my favs were (and still are):
Goonies
Legend
Labyrinth
The Princess Bride
Pollyanna
Mannequin
The Neverending Story
The Little Mermaid
ET

The Goonies, Back to the Future...all the 80's classics!

Back