What is your favourite childhood movie?

The champ, mad me cry everytime I watched it x

In ascending order.... 3. The lost boys (I know i shouldn't have seen it but hush =P) 2. The swan princess, 1. A Nightmare before Christmas <3 xxx

ALADDIN
ALADDIN
ALADDIN

not just my favourite childhood movie, oh no, it's by far my favourite movie. I made the mistake of lending my DVD to a girl in my first year of uni and I never got it back, but I didn't watch it very much (didn't want to ruin my copy, plus I didn't want to over watch it, more than I already have.... ha) so didn't notice/remember for a while. Finally got round to buying another copy the day, very happy.

Charlotte's Web, Mary Poppins and maybe not kids but calamity Jane was my absolute favourite. I still quote her on a regular basis.

"You hadn't oughta joke like that Adelaide, these galoutes ain't got much a sense a humour"

Last edited:
the labyrinth in fact it's still my fave movie of aaaaall time :D

I had quite a few favourite films when I was younger:

The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Aristocats, Watership Down, Hocus Pocus and Cool Runnings.

And yes, I was a fan of Disney films... :)

Drop Dead Fred's amazing! Love it :D

I bought Anastasia today in HMV as it was only 3 quid, amazing. That's another favourite, along with Thumbelina

I have so many but they'v all been said-the labyrinth, the goonies, willow, mrs doubtfire, home alone, aladin, the little mermaid, stand by me, little rascals, little giants, my girl (1 not 2) but ultimate all time favourite to this day is hocus pocus-its my hangover movie :)

Star Wars... A long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Might watch it today lol

It's got to be The Sound of Music! I must of watched it about 40 times. It's still one of my all time favourites. Actually me and my mum went to the theatre last year to watch it! Loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My Girl..it will always be one of my favourites!

Beauty and the Beast, I was a little bit obsessed with it!

Back