What is your favourite type?

What is your fave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Green is definitely my fave!!! But then I've not tried EE or SE! x

Ive only done ee since i started! i think im a bit scared to try the others! took me nearly a week to get the hang of ee lol!

I have always been a RED fan, but over the last few weeks I've found myself doing EE more and more, so a mixture of both I suppose is my favourite.

You can't ask me to choose!!!!! I love them all equally!!!! (Well, except for SE........I can do it for one meal but then........).

By the way,.....what happened to M2M????!!!!!

I tend to do different days in each week. This week I have done EE, Green, M2M, Red, EE, Green and not sure about today yet......;)

It has to be EE for me.
In the past I have done red and green and will only do EE now.

I'm a red girl but have started having a few more green days recently xxx

I love red and EE days equally! Can't chooooose! I love red days because I have an extra HEX for a bread roll with my meaty salad or soup and love EE days so I can have chips with my steak like Malaika said!

Green for me but starting to experiment with Extra Easy, especially with christmas coming up fast.

Hey Kissme, how are you doing?! I voted EE because I find it does what it says on the tin! It is really easy!! It's just so flexible and I'm starting to find ways to deal with the 1HEa and 1HEb! However I do sometimes green days, especially if having a Quorn frenzy, and I've so far done 1 red day in my 57 days of Slimming Worlddom! I enjoyed that too and will probably throw some more into the mix when I fancy it!

Hey Kissme, how are you doing?! I voted EE because I find it does what it says on the tin! It is really easy!! It's just so flexible and I'm starting to find ways to deal with the 1HEa and 1HEb! However I do sometimes green days, especially if having a Quorn frenzy, and I've so far done 1 red day in my 57 days of Slimming Worlddom! I enjoyed that too and will probably throw some more into the mix when I fancy it!

Hello Funcurls!! I'm good apart from this weather! I nearly had a crash and slipped over!How are you hun??

I started on EE cos of the flexibility but sometimes depending on what i'm having (i dont start the day off as a red or green) but sometimes the menu i prepared is red or green so i can have a treat of an extra hexa and hexb!!

Back