What is your job?

Hiya BG,

I am a senior care assistant and its bloody brill! What other job can you do were you get paid for having a laugh and drinking tea with the residents?! Obviously there are bad points as with any other post but the bad outweigh the good 100 times over. Hope you find the job for you and are happy whatever you decide! :)

Lisa xxx

id loved to be a mid wife :)

90% of the time it is the BEST job in the world!! we have had a very busy day today though im shattered been on 07.00 to 20.30 shift! luckly im off for a few days now.

Lea xx

I am a licensed taxi driver. Not recommended as too much sitting down!! Although plenty of eye candy to look at ( only sort of candy allowed on this diet!)

claire

I'm a loss prevention analyst in retial..... involves lots of driving, lots of visits and lots of training

So it's nurses, teachers and police then eh?

Well I'm another nurse I'm afraid, at least I was. Qualified as a RMN back in the dark ages but worked in supported housing (mental health and homeless) and finally ended up working for the drug and alcohol team (substance misuse) before moving to Norfolk two years ago when I became a full on coach potato and internet queen (oh and Mum:))

I'd like to train to be a social worker.

My CDC has alot of Humberside Police as her clients :p

I'm a poor student :p hah.
Well I'm not a 'student' as such, cause I'm at 6th form, not university.

Going to do maths and economics at uni and maybe become an investment banker or something :p heh.

I'm a Senior Admin Officer in the Youth & Community service and I really enjoy it ................. though I'd love to be a midwife --- hmmm not much difference there between the two honest!

Good luck in your re-sit and congrats on doing so well with your dissertation xx

I'm a lawyer. Any other lawyers out there? Not that it matters I'm surrounded by them! My husband, and best friends are guess what? Lawyers!

I was a nurse and midwife..... but these days.... i'm a mum.... chilling at home x

Definately too many chocs from those lovely patients!!!!

I am an artist, do private care work to bring in the money. I have been a teacher, not my thing. I am now applying for an MA so I can go back to uni!!! xx

im a support worker with the homeless/mental health i also work agency work as a carer for elderly/children.........but would luv to work wi children full time but dont know how to go about getting started any advice welcome .......:D

Back