What is your most desired reason for weight loss?

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
it prob seems stupid cause i know the answer to that already-to be slim lol but is there something that your weight is holding you back from doing?
every1 on cd put your reason on this thread and when you are having doubts or feel like slipping up come back on here to re-read your reason to keep you strong!

no matter how funny or stupid you think it is write it down!

ok my reason is: to be able to stand butt naked in front of my boyfriend im with 9 years for once! its funny but means alot to be able to do it!

I need to ditch the weight to get back to my old career of working with horse...need the 5 stone gone i put on since 2007 when i had a bad riding accident and few extra to get me back to being able to break horses in:D

and totally understand your reason hun..very good reason to do cd:)

Reasons ... OK , increase my Energy , CD helps that alot .
To be able to go to an amusement park and fit my bum in the seat .
Feel more attractive unless I come across the paths of chubby chasers lol
But yes I am slightly in pain with my joints .
At the end of the day I've just got fed up with myself for gaining so much weight , I caught sight of myself in a full lengh mirror today , ouch it was painful but a wake up call .
Adding to this ..... with clothes I say evans here I come and I think god that looks awful on me , but really its my size thats awful

Oh, how long have you all got ;)

My main one is to have children but i can relate 110% to all the reasons already said.

Think this post is going to be a 'stopping by' point for when we are all having a low day.

Which can only be good :) x

it sure will be a stopping point hun,ive had to come back and see wat i want already lol! x

I go to a weight management group and one evening we made vision boards.
We took a board and put a nice piccy of us in the middle, then around we put things that we were aiming for plus any words that meant something or inspired us.
For mine I have horseriding, cartwheels and doing the crab, and a piccy of the woman's bum from the adious advert lol!
We put it where we see it last thing at night and first thing in the morning - to keep us focused and inspired!

to be able to do more with my daughter.

when i started lifting her was getting increasingly difficult, shes five and i was having to hoist her over my sholder and near crawl up the stairs to put her to bed, not the recommended way to manover a disabled child, lol

this sounds silly but i want to be able to blend into a crowd, to not be seen. when i was a size 32 everyone stared and commented on how big i was, i want to walk down the road and no one notice

this sounds silly but i want to be able to blend into a crowd, to not be seen. when i was a size 32 everyone stared and commented on how big i was, i want to walk down the road and no one notice

I know exactly what you mean Sumayyah. Everywhere I went I would scan a room and notice I was always the biggest person in the room, and I hated how that made me feel. Anyway I want to get noticed for all the right reasons lol.

I want to wear heels and lovely clothes and oh to wear lovely bras. I want to do anything and everything and never let my weight ever get in my way again. I have a 'when I'm thin wishlist' it's long and will probably cost me a fortune :D

I want to be able to go to Blackpool pleasure Beach and Thorpe Park and not worry whether I'm going to fit into the rides!

Also, I want a trampoline and there's a weight limit on them..

I used to be a size 8-10 before I had my two kids and really want to feel like I used to, I can't always be myself around people because i'm always paranoid about how I look. Also getting married in March in Cuba and theres 30 of us going, at the moment i'm the biggest but it's my wedding and I want to look the best :)

Error see below

Everywhere I went I would scan a room and notice I was always the biggest person in the room, and I hated how that made me feel.
I know where you're coming with that one Awaken Me. Why do I do that, although if I'm with my OH it's normally cause I don't want him to think " I'm with the fat one"

Other reasons include:-

* Helping my back and joint pains - my osteopath says that my body carrying excess weight is the cause
* To feel healthier
* To fit into and look good in nice clothes again
* So my sex life is how it used to be
* To return my self-confidence

So that's the main reasons although there are others.

To be able to keep up with my 3 kids

To get back to the size 12 I was before my twin pregnancy

To help with my confidence and

To not be an embarrassment to my Eldest when I take/pick him up from school when he starts in september!!

Im meeting up with my 1st love after 17 years in November so want to lose 3 stone by then. Started last monday and dont feel at all hungry!!

Aww that is lovely , how did you find eachother again ?

I think my most desired reason is to offer a better version of me to someone, when I meet her. :eek:

FBS i think that is the loveliest thing i have read on here and i'm not going to go down the road of 'well it's more than looks......' and yeah i firmly believe it but this is your reason and your dream and i think it's fab x

Back