What is your number 1 favourite meal

WOW :eek: WHAT A THREAD, SO MANY IDEAS OF WHICH I'M GOING TO TRY BUT WHICH ONE FIRST DECISIONS DECISIONS :D

Whats your fave meal

Mine has to be beef Ragu.
It's Syn free, easy to make and yummy. I always make loads as dh and the kids love it :)

What's your staple sw meal?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As of last night- SW KFC !!! With sweet potato wedges and red coleslaw. So so nice. And enough for leftovers at lunch. Om nom nom

The lasagne recipe from the slimming eats site. It's simply the most amazing lasagne I've ever eaten and I could eat it every day!!!!

Thai Chicken curry made with Blue Dragon paste, loads of peppers, baby corn, mushrooms and Mangetout, and quark, 1 syn.

Love sw spag Bol! I put chilli powder in it to mak it spicy :)!

Xx

whats your favorite meal thats low syn or no syn???

Just wanted to know ,
whats your favorite dinner to make thats low syn or no syn,

• :)

mine this week is :

on pan with fry light , stir fry onions, carrot matchsticks peppers, mushrooms,broccolie, your choice of veg, stir fry till cooked
in another pan cook pasta till cooked ,
while all is still hot mix, drained pasta into veg mix , add 1/4 tub low low cheese spread for 3 syns stir well and watch it dissapear !!

• :D
yum hot or cold ,(**low low cheese spread i( Its 12 syns whole tub)

so good so good!!
:eat:

• :D

Skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed of any visible fat, in a baking tray with any or all of the following - baby carrots (Chantenay are nicest), diced peppers, sliced onions, cubes of butternut squash, cubes of aubergine, chestnut mushrooms, halved new potatoes. Sprinkle with a little soy sauce and lemon juice, add some whole peeled garlic cloves if you like garlic, spray with olive oil or Frylight, and pop in the oven until everything is cooked and brown.

thanks annafaraday for that must try that !!! sounds yum:clap:

Lentil Cheddar Bake from Slimming Eats website. I add cooked chicken or bacon & additional veggies and it makes a lovely meal :)

I love the SW lamb rogan josh - very nearly as good as Madhur Jaffreys in my humble opinion - and that is fantastic!

Back