What is your number 1 favourite meal

i love the oreo cheesecakes :)

Sounds amazing! Anyone got a recipe?

My favourite at the moment is jambalaya - not sure about the ingredients and method because I don't cook but think the OH took it from the SW website

My new favourite after last night was BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker! There is a recipe on the SW site but I preferred Slimming Eats' recipe. Syn free if you take out the honey and replace the sugar with sweetener (which I did) :D

Mine is Broth....

Tonight's Broth:

5D698E13-B78E-4630-BF29-C2B0AB1AB667-13678-00000FDCC5E3FD5D.jpg

CHICKEN KORMA.

The Korma spice is £1.64 from tesco and it lasts for ages.
Lots and lots of rice. Weigh your chicken for a HE.
Add spice to natural yoghurt or if you have sins to use then extra light soft cheese.

Its just soooo nice :)

Think Thin Girls, more of my food diaries are in the food diaries under '22 and i will fit in my LBD this year'

xxx

CHICKEN KORMA.

Add spice to natural yoghurt or if you have sins to use then extra light soft cheese.

Think Thin Girls, more of my food diaries are in the food diaries under '22 and i will fit in my LBD this year'

xxx

Love your sig, Cervena Fox is SUCH a babe!x

CHICKEN KORMA.

xxx

How much if the korma spice do you add? And does it not curdle?

I just add a tablespoon thats usual enough to get the 'korma taste' no what i do it cook my chicken lets the pieces of chicken cool down (and the pan) so off the heat for about 5 mins then add the yogurt, and put the heat on low until its warmed through and keep stirring! :) i learnt the hard way... never put yogurt into a piping hot pan haha!! :( xxx

It that all? That's too easy lol going to try this xx

i have just read the whole of this thread..my poor hubbys so bored :) some excellent ideas, been writing my shopping list as ive been reading...thanks for sharing

I made melt in the middle burgers for the first time last night, AMAZING. Deffo a new fave. Tuck a baby bel light (3 for HEX A) into your extra lean mince before cooking. MMMMM :D

CHICKEN KORMA.

xxx

i made that again, a couple of days ago, thanks for the reminder.

Mine at the moment is spicy chicken with Spinnich and potatos, Yummy

Back