What is your number 1 favourite meal

The SW KFC made with smash is by far my favourite at the moment. The first time I tried it I made it with couscous and thought it was gross plus really difficult to get the couscous to stick even with an egg wash! The smash version was fantastic!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Egg, SW chips and beans - nothing more comforting on a rainy day than dipping a big fat chip in a runny egg. And I think no recipe required :)

The SW chips are a revelation!

My new number 1 favourite is smash Pizza! Cannot believe how surprisingly good it was! Would rather make that than a dough containing syns and it was easy to do! Smash may be horrible as mash, but it's bloody brilliant for SW!!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me and my partner love slimming worlds diet coke chicken! X

The smash chicken is one of my faves

I love burgers and all the variants, Big mac in a bowl, chicken burgers, lamb burgers! Yum
Another thing I love is hunters chicken.

What is this chicken with diet coke please?

My favourite recipe has to be roast chicken and potatoes with onions and gravy. another favourite of mine is gammon steak with mustard and honey with only 2syns per serving. Just spoon 1tsp of honey and 1 tsp of mustard on a gammon steak and grill for 7 minutes on each side. Serve with roasted potatoes in chicken stock, yummy. Another brilliant syn free dish is my signature lasagne. it is syn free on extra easy and i use low fat cottage cheese instead of white sauce and can fill up the dish with all the eggs and bacon I want since they are free food on EE

This is diet coke chicken xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403596413.722043.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403596435.483810.jpg

Hello just joined the forum this morning and started following the SW diet on Sunday so its all new to me. I made the Diet Coke Chicken last night for the first time and it was fantastic. OH and son both loved it!

Hi I am new to Slimming world and I am trying to find some new ideas for lunch at work - something a bit different - any suggestions?

Back